Reviews for Of the River and the Sea
jingerr chapter 65 . 11/26
omg I was hoping that Kakashi and tenzo would be left thinking she was pregnant... by that was too cute!
Hmmm i was wondering why she isnt getting aprenticed with the kabutowari weilder (still think that aint a sword still, its fuckin hammer and axe!)

Will she steal them?

I kinda hoped she also had lightning afinity cuz shocking her opponents while kisame provides the water would look super cool
I think she could do her dream vacation home with seals for privacy and a seaside house since i think kiri is a seafairing village full of islands

If she couldnt take a house like that, kiri has lots of rivers

she could totally convince seal masters to make seals that purify water, make waves parts the clouds for the sun

She could also sponsor orphanages and be the principal on the kiri ninja academy
Ya should really put some angst tag here cuz ive been reading 19 chapters of it woman~!

So much emo~!
Junyahui chapter 66 . 11/20
I'll say this again, your Orochimaru is my favorite one and in my opinion the best one.
Junyahui chapter 60 . 11/20
Your Orochimaru is my favorite one and in my opinion the best one.
Junyahui chapter 54 . 11/20
I would love for Ryuishi to share the wonders of beauty care with Gai. That would be so amazing.
Anitode chapter 52 . 11/18
Hyosuke is adorable
Anitode chapter 47 . 11/18
Gaara is literally every little brother lol
Dudethatlikestoread chapter 17 . 11/17
eehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Troublesome chapter 21 . 11/8
you should’ve given me a tissue warning !
Black sigma chapter 104 . 11/5
I think this is the second?or third time I've read this fic. Probably the last time I've read this was maybe more than 5?years ago?(wow so many question marks lol). But I don't think I've ever posted a review on this wonderful fic which was so rude of me like?
My humble and utterly sincerest thanks to you for this absolute masterpiece! I'm a fic gremlin and though I've read many naruto fics during the past few years I've been in the fandom, this one's just been burned into my soul at this point. Actually, I don't think this can be called a fic anymore. Your ficworld was built so extensively and richly that it just rivals canon at this point.
Where do I even start? I loved how you incorporated the Void as Ryuishi's back story and ability, how she could never let go of her past life, and how she was very able in most 'adult' things and oh so broken in other stuff like shown when she relapsed like that after being forced to stop taking her meds cold turkey:(. Her struggles surrounding her psyche and morals, how she cares so much about people around her really resonated with me and I loved her character so much for that. I loved her fallible moments where she misses her unit and her past family and how she struggles to find her safe spot when she's juggling naruto, gaara, and work. Her silly moments when she's trying to be friends with the konoha nin and when her unit finally unites after all that...just hits me in the feels every time.
I also loved how fresh it was to have the protagonist's strength lie in something other than combat in a naruto fic like what? Politics and trade and whatnot? I loved it all to pieces.
Thank you so much for the memories and hope you're safe, warm, and happy wherever you're at in life. Sending you and Ryuishi all the best wishes in 2021 and in the upcoming 2022:)
LUI142 chapter 104 . 10/25
This has been a wild ride and wow everything's messed up, especially Ryuishi who is such a selfish and contradicting character. I feel like the recent song Yuke by LiSA really suits her.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 1 . 10/17
such a great story. still hope a sequel shows up :p
iizukun chapter 104 . 10/7
I would cut off my left titty and both my nutsacks to write this good, holy fuck this fanfic had me in a chokehold and thank u and enbi sm for ur hardwork!
9,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »