Reviews for Of the River and the Sea
FuckYeahShikaku chapter 104 . 2/19
10/10 every time, great plot, great story 3
CasualNormie chapter 22 . 2/14
Jesus, 20-22 chapters are just magical, I love these kind of stories where a friend or lover betrays you for a good reason. Yet the teamates hunt them down for one reason for another. I wait to read more and see what happens when they do capture her.
RandoMando47 chapter 104 . 2/9
Bit of an oof there at the end. Solid epic overall though, MC always was an odd mix of hyper competent spider and drunken toddler. Her not being able to eliminate all the threats early was annoyingly in character and consistent. Proactive in a nonviolent way and hyper-violent when put on the defensive. If she could have had some hyper-violence and information sharing in like 3-5 places (jashinist guy and so on) she might have had a clean win instead of a messy intermission. Thanks for putting it out there.
RandoMando47 chapter 92 . 2/8
Getting close to the endgame!
RandoMando47 chapter 75 . 2/8
MC is grievously injured and yet everything seems to be going pretty dang well.
RandoMando47 chapter 67 . 2/8
Fun time, I think my only complaint is her not getting rid of Danzo so far. All of his operations are something she’d find offensive and want to eliminate. With Orochimaru she has influence, he has influence, and there are some factors that allow them to work together. Danzo on the other hand is just wrecking kids and setting up situations to have unnecessary conflict to benefit Konoha. Getting someone less ambitious or less into brainwashing for his role would have been on her to-do list especially after building a relationship with Kakashi. Other than that though great fic so far, stunning scope, and a good balance of fun/crack/seriousness.
RandoMando47 chapter 57 . 2/8
It’s amazing she’s still alive. But like a stray cat, she somehow worms her way into your heart despite objectively being kind of a pain in the ass.
Jakris chapter 1 . 2/5
OTRATS is a definite recommend from me. Yes, it is long and disjointed at times. However it is a journey that draws you into deep character relationships, which is the author’s strongest attribute. Yes this is their first work and it shows at times. However it has some of the best characterizations ever. Every main character has a relationship with eachother. There is a dynamic between any one of the main cast that could deserve a short story of its own. Reminiscent of ATLA. Read this if you plan on writing your own SI/OC story eventually.
Dawwww!, Zabuza has character development! How sweet, I’ve got cavities.
Ryuishi was so smooth, I had to look up the fucking Rizz sound effect.
But alas, she got denied by gaara, the meanie.
I love that she got into a rap battle with Killer Bee
Fluselwuu chapter 17 . 1/24
just... comedy gold right there.
tinkerstar65 chapter 96 . 1/15

FIND ME AT:
126 Ambrosia Lane
Heath, Texas 75032

E-MAIL ME AT:
ginabar at gmail dot com
Jemmos chapter 104 . 12/29/2023
There is too much to say.. but in summery.. THIS WAS AWSOME!
9,680 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »