Reviews for Of the River and the Sea
Andrew Silvanus chapter 54 . 6/20/2022
I wonder what kind of mad world could have been with a drug-lady Ryuishi in it. Haha sorry but the suggestion was very interesting. I hope somebody else asked for a glimse in songs unsongs
Great fic, thanks for the entertaining read.I wonder what kind of mad world could have been with a drug-lady Ryuishi in it. Haha sorry but the suggestion was very interesting. I hope somebody else asked for a glimse in SGU.
Great fic, thanks for the entertaining read.
Soft Scratch chapter 15 . 6/21/2022
If that’s not an encounter with orochimaru then I’ll eat my dirty socks. I don’t like it, and have a feeling this won’t develop into good writing.
Soft Scratch chapter 12 . 6/21/2022
That was not what I expected. This is so much better than what I had thought would happen. All this time I was looking at Zabuza as the character I know from the series, not treating him like the kid he is right here. I thought the story would have to improve through his death because of her, but this is infinitely better. I hope the rest of this story is as good as this, because that’s powerful right there.
Mercymadness chapter 104 . 6/7/2022
I NEED a conclusion! I read this forever ago and lost it, recently found it again and was shocked and elated at how many chapters had been added. I really can’t wait to see how this all ends. You’re an amazing author and have pulled everything together flawlessly.
Flaumjaze JZ chapter 104 . 6/3/2022
What happens next? God, this took me days in addiction. I ignored everything for this. Now I'm left to contemplate a future where the next generation leads, and the current one supports.
It is very tempting to kidnap you and torture you to continue writing. I admit that these type of endings has never suited my taste, but I can understand that you probably don't want to write Ryuishi and her effects of the world any more. I'd be tired too if I'm in your shoes.
This just left a bad aftertaste in my mouth. Fucking bitter that I can't read any further of Ryuishi and her shenaningans. God, I'll be having a hard time moving on. This is worse than I-NK. Kill me already.
Guest chapter 65 . 5/14/2022
Bones from Imagine Dragons is a really nice song! :D
AllySpark chapter 104 . 5/16/2022
This was a masterpiece! It is probably my favorite Naruto fanfiction ever! This was amazing! Thank you for writing this
ta4b chapter 76 . 4/26/2022
mgmgood very.. nice
Kal chapter 77 . 3/17/2022
Yes. TELL EM! She is a queen dude, like seriously. AN AGENT? Rlly now?
Kal chapter 64 . 3/17/2022
EEE I LOVE THIS.
Kal chapter 63 . 3/17/2022
Poor Haku for being a third wheeler
Kal chapter 58 . 3/17/2022
oh wow Itachi you stalker
Kal chapter 43 . 3/16/2022
Yes we love Martabak
Kal chapter 24 . 3/16/2022
Ooo i like this relationship these two have.
Kal chapter 20 . 3/16/2022
Damn, this is pretty sad. Thought I agree with Ryuushi's dream.
9,631 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »