Reviews for Of the River and the Sea
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 104 . 9/7/2021
I really really enjoyed this story! I loved the journey, and especially Ryuishi's relationships interactions between all the characters.
I tell you what, you know how to make a reader really start shipping characters. There were so many times where I hoped to see it happen with so many people. Where's my fanfiction for this fanfiction when you need it? That random sand jounin was SO CUTE with her even though Ryuishi never even clicked, and I adore the interactions between her and Kakashi, Tenz┼Ź, Zabuza etc.
I agree that something about the beginning made it a little hard to get into at first (though I'm really not sure what) but I'd highly encourage people to read this fic! The world building was great as well. I was a little surprised at the open ending as of course, it does make a person want to read more but I also understand that it could practically take a whole nother 300k words to deal with the, ah, situation, which has the potential to drag on. So, I definitely understand that choice. Just take it as a compliment that people want more ;) oh I also really liked the prompting questions at the end of almost all of the chapters, I thought that was pretty cool!
Plenty of really really great moments that made me laugh out loud and yeah, great job to you and Enbi!
Chmia chapter 51 . 9/6/2021
Your author notes may say something a bit diff,but I'm just going to think of this as Orochimaru trying to give Ryuishi the sex talk. Lol
Swtor Chef chapter 16 . 8/26/2021
No matter how many times I reread this story I adore it. Well done!
Hina-cchi chapter 95 . 8/14/2021
I fear for the future
Hina-cchi chapter 80 . 8/14/2021
Aneue... Aneue has no idea what she's doing, does she?

YES GAARA, SHE DOES NOT
Kyaaaaaaaaaaa
Gammily chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
Interesting !
Marie chapter 104 . 7/13/2021
Just re-read this! Much love and fond memories renewed :)
Your updating schedule saw me through a tough year back in high school.
Go forth and conquer, Cat and Co.
yochan123 chapter 9 . 7/5/2021
Damn kiri kids are crazy
yochan123 chapter 8 . 7/5/2021
Awww I hope those girls meet her in the future
beta tester beater chapter 6 . 7/5/2021
yo I would die laughing if I heard a six year old talk like that
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . . . . . .
khornesbezerker chapter 29 . 6/27/2021