Reviews for Of the River and the Sea
Enbi chapter 7 . 2/7/2015
I gotta say, I really liked the fight scene! People usually don't really like to show the grosser aspects of fights, with all the vomit and piss and all that stuff, but Ryuishi's projectile vomit scene was pretty hilarious. Nice job!
amy1945 chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
I really really like this story! Interesting concept and it helps that I'm such a huge Kisame fan!
SleepiPanda chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Ah! She has to fight Guppy-chan...this'll be interesting..
Hanna chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Oh my glom. So, even though I know where a lot of this is going, I still can't wait for more! Keep it freaking coming! Love you lots! :D
RandomR15 chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
OMG...Ryuishi gal I think ya might of overdone it just a tad. For a moment there I thought ya was gonna scare off that lil' shark. Them ninja are sure made o' stern stuff.
I swear this fic is a-MAHZ-ing as emphasized by my lil' rant and YES! Kisame and Zabuza have both been added to the scene. Wonder Ryu-gal will test into the Academy? Last two minutes 'gainst Kisame? Land a hit on Kisame? Or will those be the set limits and instead she ends up immobilizing him somehow? Can't wait to read more, update when ya can RR out. :3
llat-2 chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Thanks for the update.
33-Prepare-To-Be-Amazed-33 chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
You are a really good writer. I like that you spend a fair amount of time on your characters mental state, while weaving in the physical actions and plot subtly. I love that you make what's going on seem almost real, but really dramatic and then again surreal at the same time (In the pov of the main char). I also love the very first chapter when it was all calm, calm, dark, cool as a cucumber, nothin' there; then BAM- Loud, Bright, Gratingly there, then finally, when she realized what happens its just: well shit. Awesome stuff there Lady. Keep up the updates!
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
This is really great! I hope to read more soon!
Elder Sibling chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Another self-important insert, yuck
llat-2 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Terumi Mei perhaps?
Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
I just started your story tonight(for me anyway...) and i must say, AWESOME!
If i can still guess who saw her,ive gotta say,
1-Zabuza
2-Kisawme
3-Haku
Enbi chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
I really like this chapter. I'm assuming you're talking about dissociative identity disorder? People don't like to acknowledge mental illness as a real things, so the fact that you devoted an entire chapter building up your OC's issues is definitely refreshing. Liking this story more and more.
llat-2 chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Is she going to join up with Zabuza and Haku?
RandomR15 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Update? Update please? I think Zabuza would get along with her better. After all there has to be a reason why he felt the need to help Haku. Kisame? Hmm, curious about the child who beat a grown man? Also depends on which age group ya put her in.
Arcami chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Is it Kisame or Zabuzza that saw her?
9,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 629 636 637 638 639 640 Next »