Reviews for Of the River and the Sea
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
This is really great! I hope to read more soon!
Elder Sibling chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Another self-important insert, yuck
llat-2 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Terumi Mei perhaps?
Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
I just started your story tonight(for me anyway...) and i must say, AWESOME!
If i can still guess who saw her,ive gotta say,
1-Zabuza
2-Kisawme
3-Haku
Enbi chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
I really like this chapter. I'm assuming you're talking about dissociative identity disorder? People don't like to acknowledge mental illness as a real things, so the fact that you devoted an entire chapter building up your OC's issues is definitely refreshing. Liking this story more and more.
llat-2 chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Is she going to join up with Zabuza and Haku?
RandomR15 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Update? Update please? I think Zabuza would get along with her better. After all there has to be a reason why he felt the need to help Haku. Kisame? Hmm, curious about the child who beat a grown man? Also depends on which age group ya put her in.
Arcami chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Is it Kisame or Zabuzza that saw her?
llat-2 chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Kisame or Mei Terumi perhaps?
Enbi chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
Is it weird that I like this side of your character? You've shown a side of brutality without making it seem forced. Nice job
it me chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
There are only three chapters and I need more! D: This really tickled my interests and I hope that you will keep up the great work that you are doing!

Much Love

LeechPrincess
nonhosonno chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Mmmm...this seems to be promising, and I really like the fact that she's not going to be yet another oc born and raised in Konoha, makes thing more interesting ) hope to see Kisame soon (love that guy!), is it too much for me to hope for him to make an appearance in the next chapter? XD looking forward to your next update, ciao
Enbi chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Haha this is really funny! Your OC is interesting, and I'm excited to see more of her.
The Plague Doctor chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Wow, this chapter was great! I'm really looking forward to this story; can't wait for more ;P
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Read the section in the ToS on self inserts. Nobody likes them BTW.
9,631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 632 639 640 641 642 643 Next »