Reviews for Lady Black, Lord Potter
pudentane chapter 30 . 5/7
Great story; One of the best. Thank you for sharing your talent.
SusieBones chapter 30 . 4/29
Hello,

I just finished reading this book, "Lady Black, Lord Potter" . I have been moved with each chapter. With each one I went from one emotion to another.

I have read a lot of the many different Harry Potter stories you can find online. But this is the first time I just had to comment on.

Thank you for this story. I had wanted to read every chapter all in one sitting. But real life would interrupt. So when I was able to get back here, well let's just say my chores got ignored. I would stay awake reading for hours at night, not wanting to stop, falling asleep without realizing it. Finally just finished this story.

I think this is the best work I have enjoyed. The happy parts made me feel the joy. The sad parts made me want to cry. And yes, the parts that made me want to jump into the book and help fight against the evil characters.

Bravo, you have fulfilled your work as an author to the highest degree. I will definitely be looking for more of your stories. I am sure I will enjoy those also. Once again, thank you so very much!
Quaziemoto chapter 30 . 4/11
Great Story, really a fantastic finish.
This Old Man will probably reread this quite a few times!
Harry and Tonks seems to spend too much time with other characters than each others even after 15 chapters. I know having other friends is necessary but at least some intimate moments, some chemistry must have been built since the genre is romance, but other than one simple kiss even after 15 chapters they are still like strangers, its like a throw away, and I don't get why all fan fictions are a copy paste of each other, always bringing up Gringotts, Goblins, Harry inheriting a lot of wealth and too much focus on wealth management, or Daphne who was only mentioned ever once in the entire book series and never at all in the films being such a prominent character, you can surely build your own OC instead of using a throw away name just because its used by other authors, a total copy pasta. The point is having other friends, other tasks keeps the story interesting and necessary, but id way through your story, the so called romance between Tonks and Harry have zero chemistry and the few moments they migh have after will be short lived as the climax approaches and we focus on the war. By now you should have made them closer, but thats not the case in this so called romance fan fiction.
FanFicfan111 chapter 30 . 2/24
Beautiful story, loved it!
Incantations7 chapter 15 . 1/22
I’m about half way through this and I feel obligated to point out that you have several plot bunnies running around that just haven’t added up yet...

You had Hermione, Molly and Ginny being possibly kidnapped by port key during the ministry attack, and then suddenly they were still at the attack, the next chapter. You obviously fixed the Madam Longbottom one, but seem to have forgotten about the fact that the goblins wanted complete secrecy about their removal of the horcrux from Harry, which was dumped on the rest of the wizarding world delegates...

But I’m still reading this, because I do like a good Honks story, and I’m reading to see what happens next...
Guest chapter 30 . 12/31/2020
I read this when it was first finished, and just read it again. I really enjoyed this story, it’s the perfect blend of joy and sorrow.
Kitari Isengar chapter 5 . 12/29/2020
I have to say, it's rather refreshing to see an author who doesn't forget that wizards and witches are human at their core. People do get overwhelmed, and feel out of their depth. I like the way that you illustrated that early on with Tonk's reaction: "Oh hell no!" Then she goes out and gets stupid drunk. I think it fits.

Great character development. Well done.

If you don't know what I am talking about, feel free to read many of the other stories of this genre on this site or others where a marriage contract is involved. Where both parties go wide eyed for all of a sentence, somehow the whole awkward getting to know you phase of a relationship is missed, smut ensues, and then somehow a couple of kids manage to stay a step ahead of all parties who's brains have taken a metaphorical dump who before this were the smartest people of their age... Unbelievable. I may have missed a thing or two, but basically the concept is the same.

Anyways... Off my soap box now. Sorry about that.
silversnitch4765 chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
Why would he possibly let Hermione read never mind take his family book?
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 12/19/2020
I have a policy regarding this particular brand of Dumbles.

Do not mistake me for disliking your story; I do not. I simply must follow the policy, however.

Here goes...

KILL ALBUS! KILL ALBUS! KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! WHY IN MERLIN'S NAME DOES NO ONE KILL ALBUS SHEEV BRIAN PALPATINE DUMBLEDORE, HE'S AS "LIGHT" AS THE SINGULARITY OF A BLACK HOLE!

Thank you for bearing with my policy. I again apologize but I simply have to be true to my heart.
John D chapter 30 . 12/10/2020
My God. This story has been one of the most well written stories I've read thus far. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2020
Solo leí un par de capítulos , pero no me gusto el hecho de que Harry parece tan dependiente de los Weasley y como tan casual mente le da su libro familiar a Hermione , eso es una de las cosas que siempre me molestó de los las historias de Harry Potter , que siempre Hermione parece que tiene que saber todo .
Steve-Arkarian chapter 22 . 12/11/2020
Tonks has a tattoo?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 20 . 12/10/2020
two things about the chapter first a little less than halfway in and then for a giant giant chunk after that for some reason the type is all in bold. So some formatting issue happened because there's really no reason any of that should be bold, I understand using bold sometimes in italics other times but this just made no sense and it was forever. next if they found the snake but couldn't determine if it was the right snake even though it's a giant one did they also not find the broken wand? Did the Lucius Voldemort combination thing maybe pick it up and take it with them? And if they found the one it snapped so they can't get the previous spells but if you take it to Ollivander who's supposed to leave remembers everyone he has ever sold and is super ancient he probably would have been able to tell that it was Lucius's wand.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 18 . 12/10/2020
Another question, if they were seeing all their dead ancestors and family and what not why didn't they see Bellatrix?
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »