Reviews for Counting Stars
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Oh my God! I could see all of this as it played out. Lmao. I'd pay money to hear and see him proposition her. She's freaking adorable.
HueyFree12 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I really love this story. I love all Barson stories, but this one is just so powerful and beautiful. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Loved was beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Does this have the possibility of becoming a multi chapter story
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh my God, this was beautiful. Like...WOW. The emotion in this was so freaking palpable and all the dialogue is so fitting. And I really enjoy the simplicity of something like counting stars but the added symbolism gave it such a nice touch. Great job!
yuan.yuan.lin.90 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Absolutely perfect. I love this and Barson. :)
cheertennis12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
awwww I love this friendship. I think you've captured their voices and that perfect mix of sarcastic banter mixed with real concern and encouragement very well.
231184 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Great. You 're really good.
lucyspencer chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This was so sweet. You have such a way with words and despite all the sadness, it still manages to end on a hopeful note, with this hint of better possibilities to come. Bravo!
NYPDliz chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Loved this story, and so happy to see people are writing about Barson! Great job!
punette101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Aww. I really loved this. I love Barson. Whether it would be friendship or romance (although I prefer romance). Please make more stories of Barson I would love to read them! Great story!
StanfouQueen chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
My heart hurts. :( This was so amazing and perfect and just... gah.