Reviews for Deathwatch
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ouch. Pretty damned poignant.
AborigineAshley chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Amazing... absolutely classic, and so tragic. I loved the imagery you invoked. It stirred up so much emotion while remaining absolutely frigid. I believe you just satisfied my craving for a good angst fic (at least for a while). Thank you!
Osidiano chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I love this story. The descriptions are rich and beautiful, and then there's that cynicism, that sarcasm, that -realism-, that just makes me squirm. In a good, happy way, though. Your representation of death is absolutely mind-blowing. I should read more of your work.
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Another brilliant, and rather dark, piece. Your talent continues to amaze me. I think I'll just go die of jealousy now...
Anon chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Excellent work!
Phuq chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Phoenix Down him! For the love all that is good and kind please someone use a Phoenix Down!
Baconfat chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Very, _very_ cool. It takes a _lot_ of talent to pull off this kind of emotion in such a convincing way. You've captured a whole tangle of different feelings here, and the whole thing's impressively subtle and very effective. Awesome.
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
You have a way with words that I only wish I possessed.
C. Clerk chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
You are inspiring and I am so jealous I'm practically rolling on the floor...XD...Talent like this is few and far between. Never, ever stop writing.
TerritorialPissOff chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I SO love this fic.. 0.o; Wow..
Quycksylver the perenially lazy chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
As you know, I always adore your one-shots...they're just so damn good. I particularly loved the line "You can only dance with death so often before death decides to lead." Very nice.

Q
LiquidSky chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Wonderfully done...so very realistic. When you look at movies and games everything is so glamorous, the battles, swords...sniper rifles, but if we look at the world there's nothing glamorous about a sniper rifle or a war battle. Yeah, we all need a dose of reality once in a while, death is not that glorious and pretty. You did a beautiful job with this.
Blood Wine chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
magi'! This was awesome n.n . . . On a school comp, so I've got to make it quick, but this was wonderfully detailed and. . . deathy. You know I love the deathy fics.

Luvs -

Sam
Redrum chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Excellent petrayal of a real battle! Not everything has a happy ending, so it's nice to see a realistic ending every now and then. Especially when it's written so beautifully like yours.
Psycofoxx chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I really like the depth of descriptions in this! Ver good.