Reviews for Deathwatch
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ouch. Pretty damned poignant.
AborigineAshley chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Amazing... absolutely classic, and so tragic. I loved the imagery you invoked. It stirred up so much emotion while remaining absolutely frigid. I believe you just satisfied my craving for a good angst fic (at least for a while). Thank you!
Osidiano chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I love this story. The descriptions are rich and beautiful, and then there's that cynicism, that sarcasm, that -realism-, that just makes me squirm. In a good, happy way, though. Your representation of death is absolutely mind-blowing. I should read more of your work.
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Another brilliant, and rather dark, piece. Your talent continues to amaze me. I think I'll just go die of jealousy now...
Anon chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Excellent work!
Phuq chapter 1 . 1/29/2003

Phoenix Down him! For the love all that is good and kind please someone use a Phoenix Down!
Baconfat chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Very, _very_ cool. It takes a _lot_ of talent to pull off this kind of emotion in such a convincing way. You've captured a whole tangle of different feelings here, and the whole thing's impressively subtle and very effective. Awesome.
Alan Bates chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
You have a way with words that I only wish I possessed.
C. Clerk chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
You are inspiring and I am so jealous I'm practically rolling on the floor...XD...Talent like this is few and far between. Never, ever stop writing.
TerritorialPissOff chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I SO love this fic.. 0.o; Wow..
Quycksylver the perenially lazy chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
As you know, I always adore your one-shots...they're just so damn good. I particularly loved the line "You can only dance with death so often before death decides to lead." Very nice.

LiquidSky chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Wonderfully very realistic. When you look at movies and games everything is so glamorous, the battles, swords...sniper rifles, but if we look at the world there's nothing glamorous about a sniper rifle or a war battle. Yeah, we all need a dose of reality once in a while, death is not that glorious and pretty. You did a beautiful job with this.
Blood Wine chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
magi'! This was awesome n.n . . . On a school comp, so I've got to make it quick, but this was wonderfully detailed and. . . deathy. You know I love the deathy fics.

Luvs -

Redrum chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Excellent petrayal of a real battle! Not everything has a happy ending, so it's nice to see a realistic ending every now and then. Especially when it's written so beautifully like yours.
Psycofoxx chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I really like the depth of descriptions in this! Ver good.