Reviews for High Queen
Fire'sCatching chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Please update
japanloveroffood chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I can't wait for the next update. This story shows promise and the prologue is quite interesting and has me hooked. Can't wait to the story to un fold. Keep up the intriguing work.
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Update more capters about this story,because it's extra and the best story that I have ever read about,I am starting to like it,and it's also the best story that I was ever reding about it,thanks so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
please continue with this story I think it will be very Intresting
ByakuyaxRukiaKuchikifan chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I would read this so i Hope you update this :)
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
WOW :) I really liked it:) I can't wait to read more.
Please update soon! :)
BlueNeutrino chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
It's a serious Mary Sue cliche to make her royalty hiding her identity, and especially so to make her part of EVERY royal family of EVERY mythical race. It's entirely unrealistic, and that's just kind of poor mythology anyway, that of all the mythical and/or magical creatures out there, every single one has a monarchy. You could make this much more interesting by having her try to bring peace in a way that wasn't so trite or cliched, without her needing to be "special" by being all these races at once. I think the story would actually be much more powerful if she was just an ordinary human.

Also, your storytelling technique needs serious work. You give away way too much without actually advancing the plot, and you need to develop an understanding of pacing, suspense building, characterization, and a whole host of other narrative techniques. Take some time to consider what I've said, and work on improving.

P.S. I don't know what "I am of century's creation" means, and I doubt any of your other readers do either. Without explanation, it just sounds like generic fantasy babble. If it's something to do with bloodlines and breeding, explain it.