Reviews for Halo-Mass Effect: Altered-Destiny (Being Rewritten)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2016
You are ripping the piss now mate. Either write a fucking chapter or put it on hiatus. Stop with the stupid updates.
AmethystPone chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
Ya know...I thought UNSC ships would be a lot stronger...
Considering what many fans of Halo 'd said about how UNSC spaceships are as powerful if not more powerful than Terran ones in Starcraft, and one Terran Battlecruiser "Hyperion" (3-11km, depend on how one view 2 leagues) (now one of the few Flagships of the Terran Dominion under the rule of Valerian Mensk) is enough to wipe the floor with at least 12 of the most advanced dreadnoughts of the Citadel council races at the same time.
I would like to think that they stand a pretty fair chance, lack luster of a ground force aside.
ABCD Cat chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
a ONE single spore can kill an entire civilization even a species.
the Flood is too daaaamn OP against ME Citadel.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
Sounds like an interesting story, I'd read it
orionastro chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
very good new info , in the new story of the Mass effect , i suggest that Humanity develops further from the mass Effect tech , like energy weapons, like plasma canons , much stronger amour , and Better shields , and A New FTL Tech like warp, or Hyperspace .
Time Reflects chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
Killing us with the fake chapters, good luck with whatever is bothering you.
six samurai of dragon order chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
neat, as for the new stories idea, mem, don't think I'll read it, not my kind of story, but still good.
Goldspark1 chapter 15 . 12/15/2016
No problem. I don't mind the wait.

As for the new story you are planning on doing, its going to have a lot of heavy critics. Were so used to your masterpieces that if we don't get gold, we will rip it apart. Its going to have a lot to live up to after the Reapers. They are probably the greatest Sci-Fi army in existence.
orionastro chapter 14 . 11/18/2016
ok , good info, cant hardly wait
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
ummmmm...why dont any of the ships are Archer missile pods? they were the mainstay of secondary weapons in the UNSC after the MAC guns
StarBorn Michael chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
Hey man how are you. Oh and I have a trailer up on my Profile Ok.
thehaloproject chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
I loved this story I'm kinda sad to have to wait but just fyi this was a great story I just hope the halo fraction are kept in check
Yankee718 chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Im really enjoying reading this story and I'm happy about the Spirit of Fire and her crew to be alive since I liked them when I played Halo Wars and also when they found Admiral Cole I admit I was like "omg hell yeah!" Lol reason being is because in the Halo lore he's THE greatest strategist and tactician of the UNSC and he won every major battle against the Covenant and he was more famous than Master Chief and the other Spartans so that tells you something there

But this story is really good and now that the Covenant and the Quarians have made contact I can only imagine how the other races will react
Chronus1326 chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
Ok man. Your writing has been top notch so far, so if you think the first draft needs some major editing and reconstruction then go for it! I'll look forward to the product. (Please be nice to the Quarians, and meet then early)
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Well since we're starting a rewrite I'm making a petition to not have mass effect's most interesting renegade killed off like a bitch for no particularly good reason. That renegade being Aria, of course (although I suppose she can turn out more renegon)