Reviews for Coming to Light
Helena chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
I was hoping there would be a sequel to your other story, and this is even better than what I hoped for!
7happybears chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
I love your writing style! This was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
Beautiful story. I love your portrayal of Lucas.
ailensanchez101 chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
I liked this story very, very much! Thank you a lot! :)
The Red Fedora chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
Brilliant story! Reads like an episode
Marqaisa8 chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
Phew! Not exactly the way he wanted her to find out, but at least her priorities are she got her partner back and there was a second bullet. I have my suspicions on who's behind all this but I'll wait to see if I'm right. For now I'm reading on.
datawolf39 chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Loved this so much I had to was lovely especially the quotes but you put at the beginning of the chapters. also in that one chapter with the innuendo about examining jo's body I missed it. I guess that's a mark how much crime drama fan fiction and television that I watch but I totally missed that at first. anyway I just wanted to say this was an excellent read.
lupinarsene chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
I have almost missed my station because of this fic (I was reading in a train). So I this story is very well written!
Mitana chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
I absolutely loved this story. You kept everyone in character and the poignancy of the friendship between Jo and Henry was so perfect. Despite the morbidity of the disinterment of Sean, it was such an intimate thing that Jo asked of Henry, and he handled it with so much care and gentleness. He makes such a loving friend that it almost made me cry. So beautiful. Thank you.
CannonFodder chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Loved it. Loved the characters, loved how you would take what seemed like the obvious next step, and then dodge left around to a better way of taking a scene. My only regret was that it ended. Well done.
mishasan7 chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
Oh I'm following you alright. Really enjoyed this story, with the Abigail-style secret reveal, and I am in awe at how you made your story so authentic - so true to the show! All the characters I love, and the cop stuff, and the humour. It's helping me through a very difficult time; Forever being cancelled... NOOO ...But I am hopeful for a reawakening!
In the meantime, please keep writing :) I could even give you some story ideas if you like- stuff I'd love to see but I just haven't got the knack to write myself.
mishasan7 chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
I love this story! You are a fantastic writer, and I love being inside Henry, Jo, Abe and everyone's heads. The 'Forever' cast are perfect and amazing actors but I've always loved the original texts/novelisations for how they allow us to know so much more. Your stories are no exception-they're fantastic! And now I feel like I don't have to say goodbye to my favourite show. Thank you!
Wench359 chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Brilliantly written! I really enjoyed this one. Jo's reaction to learning about Henry's "condition" is sheer perfection, IMHO. Please keep writing fabulous stories :)
mishasan7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Great buildup of suspense... I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sari Dark chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
This story...simply amazing. Thank you.