Reviews for Night Life
crazy-ghost-girl chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Call the care bone-mobile
wolf of infinity chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
I've quite enjoyed reading this story so far! I love stories that explore these loveable characters further, particularly when it involves some angst and fluffy comfort. There's so much to this characters worth writing about, like the historical aspects, their personalities and pasts, their fears and worries. I think you did very well with these chapters! The characters are believeable and 3-dimensional. :) Thanks for sharing this with us, and I do hope there will be more chapters coming up! Keep up the good work! :)
Lady-of-stone chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
you get down to that third chapter pal!
IHaveNoSoul13 chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Love the ending XD
Padfoot the epic GLOWSTICK chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
...you apologise for how short it was? You and I have very different ideas of what short it. XD
Anywaaaaaaay,
I really like your story. Everyone is characterised well and it's interesting.
Byeeeee.
-GS
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
This was great! I love stories about the miniatures that explore their past! Not only their own I mean but also their joint one. Because it's fun to write about how good friends Octavius and Jedediah are now, but the first part of the movie (and their life) was spend fighting and waging war. All those violent years aren't easily swept under the rug and that transsition from past to present you described really, really well from Jed and Octavius' point of view. I especially liked Octavius' monologue.

I loved those private stories about the characters as well. It's sweet to see how much Jedediah loved his girls so much, and how much he wants to be there now for Octavius. And poor Larry, being grilled by his ex-parents-in-law is just awful. I hoped that he had grown a bit of a backbone after the whole Museum-heist/adventure, but maybe that thing just takes time. You can do it Larry!

And for new names for the bone-mobile: how about the Rexy-Ride? The bone-bus? The Rexy-wrecker? The Tyrannosaurus-truck? (nah, too long). The Toy-truck? (nah, not cool enough). That's all I got, hope it helps! Good luck with chapter 3, look forward to it! :D
Reidluver chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
*squeals in excitement then melts into puddle of goo* Omigosh really?! You're so sweet! That makes me so happy to know! *hugs* And that is an awesome compliment-thank you!

Before I review I need to give Larry a hug. That did not sound fun at all, poor thing. Now with the story, I snorted when Jed and Oct ousted Larry for eavesdropping, lol. The entire conversation with the two miniatures was super cute and I can't wait to read more!
Middle earth musketeers chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Love this story. I think the bone-buggy is a good name.
EgyptianAngel chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Honestly, I'm stuck between bone-mobile and bone-buggy.
And I liked the friendship between the miniatures. And watch your mouth, Jed!
I love it, and I hope the next update will come soon
SummerMistedDragon chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Oh I love it! the details! AAAAAH! this is awesome!
Decepticonloser101 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Looking forward to chapter 3!
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I actually really loved this, I love that you showed him really venting his frustrations cause no matter how calm and smiley Ahk is in canon no one is that collected after being locked up for over 50 years!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Poor Ahk...
roseandthorns chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Please update this soon, it's really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
That was fantastic! I love how you dealt with what must have been a very traumatic experience for Ahk and yet you've still keep everyone well in character.

It was just a really nice and sensitive handle on the subject matter. And it helped that the whole story flowed well and was really easy to read.

Absolutely loves it. Can't wait to read more of your work.