Reviews for Break The Skies
So... this is essentially just another OC story? How disappointing. Even though yeah, the character is different from the norm.
Espied7 chapter 8 . 8/23
You cannot just leave it here. Come back, please?
Preferred the original story. This one just gave me a headache lol
Kasu chapter 1 . 4/29
Just a quick note since you've been asking and so that I won't forget it: I was really taken by surprise by the description of the... fascinating advantages that come with having a vessel to live in. But you are right about them, and I do think it's sad that humans will not normally appreciate that level of wonder that comes with the sensation. I will certainly try and keep that thought in mind in the future. I hope you continue to enjoy writing.
The Protector chapter 8 . 1/29
Please tell me you have any fan art for this story. My email address is
The Protector chapter 4 . 1/25
1) what was Lily's dying wish?, 2) what was symbols on the wand box, and on the wand itself?, and 3) do you have pictures or fan of what everyone looks like?
My email address is .
Thanks
The Protector chapter 3 . 1/24
"CONFETTI IT'S A PARADE!", OMG lol! I STILL can't believe he SAID that in the bloopers, lol. Gabriel /GLUING/ Castiel's /WINGS/ together? Oh man that's just plain out priceless, lol. Nice one on that one. So his name's 'Gadreel' (sp?)? Huh. Sounds familiar to me anyways. So one of Michel's brothers is his... MAster?
The Protector chapter 2 . 1/24
Oh my dear lord, lol. That poor, poor radio, lol. Poor Phil though. I wonder if Castiel did the same thing to a radio, lol. Nice song choices by the way. ESPECIALLY the second one, lol
The Protector chapter 1 . 1/24
If you have any pictures of what everyone looks like, please send them to . Thanks
Eruonen chapter 8 . 1/25
Love your story. I hope to see an update and that the story is not dead. It has so much potential.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
So far, not liking him...but that probably comes from my biased hatred toward those that are stronger and more knowledgeable than the characters I am most attached to. Brat is he? Guess who's on my shit list you terribly named, overpowered nitwit, who was created my an author that, quite by accident, annoyed me when they said I would like you!
Olivia19na chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Это один из лучших кроссоверов с этими фандомами.
Надеюсь автор не оставил свое произведение и выпустит в ближайшее время новую главу.
Спасибо за внимание:))
LEpheriusW chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Yes. Yes . YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ! YEEEEEESSSSSSS
Zeta0 chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Yo
The Sword of Souls chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
Hopefully you've just rehashed Lucifer origin story and not made this story slash lime I feel is going to happen.