Reviews for Beyond Belief
dabo pacem chapter 8 . 2/17
Oh this is lovely. I would love to see a sequel, Sam and bobbys reactions. Will Dean stay in heavan or keep being a hunter?
enchanted nightingale chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Nice!
reader50 chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Loved it. Loved the action and interactions of everyone. Only one complaint or question if you will, What happened to Dean's catheter? It was put in but no mention of removal, I don't mention the IV being removed because Dean usually removes them himself but I don't see him removing the catheter himself as that is quite painful. So to be so nit picky. Enjoyed the story and thank you for sharing.
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
Very interesting.
reader50 chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
enjoyed the story
reader50 chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
That was unexpected, but enjoyable. Ha ha ha. Loved it!
reader50 chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
well that was an exciting chapter
reader50 chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
Patients do have the right to refuse certain treatments-catherterization being one of them. So Dean actually could bring a law suit against the staff, doctors, and hospital.
So far still liking the story.
reader50 chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
FYI hospitals can usually use portable Xray machines on patients that are in Isolation for the patient's protection. Plus, these days, you cannot restrain a patient without a doctor's orders and then someone must stay with that patient or at least observe the patient every 15 min or so to make sure the patient's circulation is not cut off or harmed in any way. It is not a law but hospitals have been making that their policy because of potential lawsuits.
reader50 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
Let me say this-even though a person may think they can keep smoking a secret, it is only possible if he only smokes at home and showers before leaving home. You can always tell a smoker by his odor-it stinks of smoke, the hair, the skin, the clothes, and the breath. Not to mention the yellowing teeth and the nicotine stains on the fingers for long time smokers.

You didn't say but I assume CYA mean cover your ass?

Aside from that, I have been enjoying the story.
reader50 chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
So far I continue to like this story.
reader50 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Interesting premise. I like what you've written so far and it makes me want to read more. I'm glad you put Chase in the storyline as he's my favorite House character. Thanks.
klu chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
Shared hallucinations? Really Dr. House, is that the way you explain what you saw? Such little ability to process anything 'new'.

I liked how Dean stood up to Zach, and still let him live. But I don't think that he would feel the same about not killing other angels if/when Michael actually broke out Lucifer and intended to follow through on the apocalypse. I think that Dean's 'infection of human emotions' might also extend being partial to the planet and not wanting to see humans killed off in a celestial pissing match.
klu chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
This is starting out with a really interesting premise and I like the idea that Dean's original body could not be restored, even by celestial means... You didn't say, but I'm guessing when Cas gave the Righteous Man's soul a new body, he made it look just like the original one?

At any rate, I like that you didn't 'hide' this fic in the crossovers; I didn't watch House enough to recognize the hospital name that was listed in the summary, so when I read Ch1 and realized that this is, indeed, a crossover, I was pleasantly surprised.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Omg!Deam blowing Houses mind!Lol! I love the end!I cant explain how awesome Dean and everyone else was.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »