Reviews for Bodyguard
GlowingWolf418 chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
gah, suspense! awesome chapter, this was a nice, unexpected plot twist. I've seen theories that Cinder is Blake's mother, but I've never believed it. works well for this story though.
anxiously/ excitedly waiting for chapter 14!
A Friend chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Some commas would be nice, but it's a nice idea. I also had a ton of trouble visualizing the parkour stuff. The writing wasn't really the problem, you just described some stuff that wasn't really possible...
Ember chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
XD love it- yang is to funny
baybay21 chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Great chapter, wish they were longer but hey i still love the story anyway! :) keep up the great work and cant wait to read the next chapter soon! :)
captinmet chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
I like that how this is finally catching up to Neptune's Girl. I love seeing the two perspectives running parallel at the same time.
baybay21 chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
love this chapter and loving this story keep up the great work and i cant wait till the next chapter comes out !
Ann E. Casap chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Some grammar mistakes in the first paragraph and the wrong usage of the word "their," but it's coming along rather nicely.
baybay21 chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
So much bumblebee fluff in this chapter! I loved it! Love how the story is playing out, cant wait for the next chapter!
GlowingWolf418 chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
I liked this chapter. Yang is super devoted to Blake and that's part of what I love about this pair. Keep on writing, I love this story!
GlowingWolf418 chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
ERGH I love your story, but I hate it when people portray Neo as a total slut. That's just my opinion, keep doin' what you're doin'! and the little flashes of red in Yang's eyes when Blake's chatting with Connor.. could it be... jealousy?
anyways all in all, great story, cant wait for the next chapter!
baybay21 chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Wow another great chapter for ya! Keep up the great work and cant wait for the next chapter!
Yewfelle chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
This is cuuuteee
Ann E. Casap chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Whoa whoa whoa Weiss and Blake are exes?! When and where did that happen?!
baybay21 chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Great Chapter! I cant wait for the Ball next chapter i have a feeling its going to be fantastic! And im glad Blake is starting to fall even more for Yang, and it looks like Yang may feel the same way to! Ooohhh The Bumblebee feels!
GlowingWolf418 chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Ohh... I see. Good chapter, I liked it. And thanks for responding to my review! I like the way you write romance. It's pretty dang cute.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »