Reviews for Bodyguard
GlowingWolf418 chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I love this story, especially the way the two interact. Peach mentioned Weiss and Ruby, are they gonna make an appearance? Is Ruby still related to Yang? Can't wait till the next chapter!
RedApple44 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Awesome chapter
baybay21 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Well im glad your week got at least a bit better :) , and man Yangs gonna wear a dress and turn heads lol. Keep up your great worm on your story!
Ann E. Casap chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
If I bet that this story will end well, can I get a free car? XD

Oh, and one thing, "random" is spelled r-a-n-d-o-m. Not randumb.
captinmet chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
It is still spelled random...
baybay21 chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Great chapter ! I like it :) i just cant wait to see what comes next for Blake and Yang and oh man Blake having that crush on Yang is so cute! You just gotta love bumblebee! Cant wait for the next chapter upload! And i hope your week gets better!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Nice!
sapphireblu22 chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Hmmm... Good, good good. More chapters plz. Seems really interesting.
baybay21 chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
im really liking this story and how the relationship between the two is starting to progress. Your a great writer and i cant wait till the next chapter comes out!
ocomfv chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
I am having a good time reading this. One amusing typo When they are getting up from the grass Blake has a small "bush" on her face not a "blush". Keep that up you might have to change the rating.
NotUrAverage chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Awwwwww that was adorable! You just made my day. Please update more often, if possible!
NotUrAverage chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Nice thinking. I never would've thought of handcuffing them together. Blake got over her distaste of Yang kind of quickly though. Still, awesome story. Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
ocomfv chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Torture much? Daddy got a sick sense of humor. I am enjoying this.
NotUrAverage chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Like I said last chapter, I love this idea! I enjoy your writing and have been checking on the page every couple hours or so to see if you had updated. Please keep going with this!
RedApple44 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I love the idea of this it's so good
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »