Reviews for Just Like the Folks: The Orange Fox and the Brown Hound
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 4/30
This was HAW-WWT! LOVED it!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
well this was nice although i haven't read more then 2 NaruHana stories they were both great keep up the cool stories
Tsukune-sama chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This was only a one shot? D:
Lewis-Sama chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Awesome. They are a good pairing.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
lolz best present ever,thanks dude
bankai777 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Hana sure is happy.
DarkChild316 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Sorry for getting to this so late, but sensei, as usual you're JLTF lemons never fail to impress. The overall plotline of having Hana show Naruto how to care for three dogs she gave to him as a present is a great plot in itself.
To see the bonding between Naruto and his furry friends really reminds me of the bond I used to share with my own dog Mitsy who was more than just a friend to me, she was like a guardian spirit that always looked after me and protected me when I was younger. Sadly she passed away when I was about twelve, but she remains in my heart to this day.
As far as the sex scene goes, Naruto shows one more why he is the undisputed alpha male of the hidden leaf village and that he knows a thing or two about "kickin' it one time doggystyle". Speaking of which, I'm kinda surprised that you didn't use the doggystyle position in this lemon, since I couldn't think of a more appropriate girl to use that position with.
All-in-all, another job well-done by you sensei, and I can't wait for your next lemon with Hinata. Oh and tell your friend Sketchfan I said happy birthday.
God is Love,
DarkChild316!
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Now this is why I appreciate stories like this. Kunoichis who didn't get their time to shine either in the anime or the manga are given the chance to do so thanks to enterprising authors like "RC."

Hana, Kiba's big sister and one of the most capable when it comes to dogs in general, would probably never get to be in the lead role if it were up to the powers that be. Fics like these however help to rectify that oversight and give us the readers more insight into the female persona more than it was thought possible.

While the sex scene amongst the two protagonists were up to par with "RC" usual standards, it was the adorable storyline about how Naruto came to care for three cute little puppies that were presented to him by his new paramour. Seeing the bond sage bonding with Dallas, Sam and Chibi adds a human element that makes Naruto Uzumaki more than just an orange colored force of nature.

Now that's out of the way, I'll be waiting with bated breath for the next entry into the "Just Like the Folks" series which stars my all time favorite couple Naruto Uzumaki and the lavender eyed goddess Hinata Hyuga Uzumaki (damn it makes me feel good calling her that!). If you think the sex between Naruto and Hana was hot, I'm pretty NaruHina will turn the freaky factor all the way up to DEF CON 5. So until we meet again, this is SV33 signing off. Peace!
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I like it good job man and happy B-day sketchfan
Wyrtha chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Nice one shot. Had a Golden myself that unfortunately ran away or was kidnapped when I was child. Never had another one unfortunately, but they're great dogs. Just would have liked one of the other dogs to have been of a different larger breed.
thunder dragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
why you no update your Naruto x Queen's blade stories? It has been forever sine the last one you posted.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
YAY its finally Hana's turn
SPark681 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Nice story can't wait to see if there is more of this so keep up the great work!
kalel201125 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Loved the story and Happy birthday bro hope you get what you want