Reviews for Gifting Stars
jjisme chapter 35 . 11/4/2017
So sweet! loved your cute holiday Seto-Atem endeavors
jacelooksbetterinblack chapter 35 . 2/11/2016
ohmygosh this was the cutest story ever! You really made the characters come to life with the way you write their daily lives. Your versions of Seto and Yami are the best! Even with no lemons this story was bursting with passion so great job with that. I hope you will write more little splices of life with these adorable dorks :)
Hirami chapter 35 . 11/19/2015
Sooo~ :D I needed a bit to warm up for the fanfiction (which was probably because I was brain afk and didn't really read the part where you mentioned this takes place a few years post series. And I was too used to a totally different writing style that was rather slowly developing, so I guess I didn't expect that Yami and Seto would already be a couple. Brainlag. )
buuut~ after a few chapters I really enjoyed this. There's a lot happening and many little, interesting slice-of-life scenes. And I LOVED the humorous bits. I had to laugh so much at some points XD So yeah, I really enjoyed this :3
Hirami chapter 30 . 11/18/2015
oh my that was too sweet :D also I wanna see cardgames on wheelchairs happening XD haha..
Hirami chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
Omfg this was too damn awesome, I laughed so much :D FanArts for this chapter would be priceless.
Solo-Strifer chapter 35 . 8/13/2015
This was very enjoyable! :) Im surprised at the lack of acknowledgement that this story has gotten... wonderful story and a pleasure to read!
ohmygodagiantrock chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Nice story so far. This chapter is very cute, and highly relatable to pet owners like myself. I like to see Seto giving the whole socialization thing a try, and I'm not surprised that this is how it would turn out. :)
I would suggest, however, trying to sneak the details you've included at the beginning of the chapter into the story itself.
I've always pictured Mokuba with some sort of pet (although in my head it's always been a black cat), and given how often Seto uses "dog" as an insult to Joey my guess would be that getting dogs would have to have been Mokuba's suggestion. At least he gets along with them, though!
Erubell chapter 35 . 3/27/2015
This is it now, the last chapter. I'm happy and grateful for all the lovely chapters you wrote, I'm pleased and content and yet I'm sad that it says complete :( Seldomly have I read a story that would thrill me like this one. It had love, passion, struggle, esprit, humorous scenes and just everything.
I guess the only thing left to say here is: Thank you for this awesome story!
Erubell chapter 30 . 3/25/2015
uh wow, this chapter is dripping with romance the only part that perhaps didn't turn out well: a protective eel? what? :D I mean, I do get the idea of the scene, but eels are slimey and not something I'd overly associate with romance :D

Just a small question: Am I right that it's Kaiba who says: And when you propose [...]I want romance and roses? or is it Atem's request?
Card Games on Wheelchairs, lovely! Had a blast on this one :)
Erubell chapter 15 . 3/22/2015
haha Elsa Kaiba and Anna Kaiba :D
and a fire breathing snowman? oh dear I can already imagine the discussion Atem will have with Seto later :D
Erubell chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
:D :D :D poor Atem and his temporary problem with stairs. At least he knows it was worth it
Erubell chapter 13 . 3/22/2015
lovely description of their reunion :)
Sorry for skipping some reviews here and there and being short on the review length, all the chapters are wonderful! :)
Erubell chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
aww, that chapter was sweet :) and Atem having a potential fetish on Kaiba in an apron? sounds like a plan to me :D

off to reading more B-)
Erubell chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Somehow I feel like the girlfriend figured out their identities but doesn't give it away since her boyfriend enjoys the duel or something like that. I'm not yet sure whether it will come up later again, but if not the proposed double duel could work out for another 'Texting' chapter, like them planning etc? :)
Erubell chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
sweet convo between those two what Atem wouldn't do for an opportunity to duel, but he surely still looks hot with the hat :p