Reviews for Greedy
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
loved their dynamic. great job!
Hirami chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Nice little piece, really. The smut was perfectly written, and I loved the other little things around it, showing how much they love each other. The key and the invitation, sweet.
melisamarina3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I've been meaning to leave a review for ages... man dat licking ss scene was just awesome not gross at all, trust me. And I can easily imagine Seto being so possessive that would literally eat Atem, invade his body deeply, I mean beyond things common people do. Let's not forget that there is no middle ground for Seto Kaiba, he's a man of the extreme and that's his appeal. I don't feel like Atem had any problems anyway lol. as always thank you for the story. I usually read on the train so I never really had the chance to write a proper review, well, I start with this...
talyak chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
hehe kaiba going public! :)
RenjisxxGirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Cute! HOTT!
Erubell chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Nice story :)
Although the idea of tongue and butt is ... a little bit gross, but oh well.

I love the character roll play, with Seto topping and how it also shows in the way they act together. Like Atem being slightly submissive or more like putting back his own desires (e.g. not ranting about the charity ball).

All in all, lovely one
Ziven chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
...I actually liked this a lot.

Allow me to explain: I've been reading fics from the "Just-In" page for a few hours. When I clicked on this, I wasn't sure what I was getting into, exactly.

But this was lovely. I think that there are some small things I could point out here or there, but they would be inconsequential. I felt that Seto was reasonably IC (which is usually far from the case), and although I have a pet-peeve about Yami being referred to as Atem, I didn't mind it much here.

The interactions and descriptions really sold this for me. I can believe this. I do. The sex was great. Few people attempt to describe rimming for fear of fucking it up (myself included), but you did a great job. The dialogue was what glued it all together. I can tell that you have a grasp on how the narrative and speech fit together.

Really, I liked this. I think it'll join my favorites list. Thank you for writing it, and I hope you'll add more soon!
honeyflew chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This was glorious. I never thought I'd be so upset about seeing a "Complete" in a smut, because I wanted to see about that charity ball really! Great job!