Reviews for SGC Unleashed
Good story chapter 8 . 5/9
Shame you stopped after only a couple months, this was very well written and your story idea was nice.
WBH21C chapter 8 . 1/20/2017
So very well done!
Radeisth chapter 3 . 4/22/2016
Giving the Goauld Sam's tech kinda ruined the story for me. Too much negativity about a story that promised a better state.
SaintMichael95 chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
Sigh* this was a great story... And now it's abandoned...
SaintMichael95 chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
I don't think it was funny. I thought it was stupid. It was a stupid plot device that way too many authors use. And those tolans, you made them fucking stupid. This chapter just made me drop this story... Good job dickhead...
Jonnyg chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Please try to update soon.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Fun story! The grammar's not the best, but that's not too hard to look past. Hope you continue the story sometime! :)
jj chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
think you well be updating soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2015
Hrm... guess you are dead then. RIP CrazyAOLGuy. You may not have been a native English speaker, but your work still captivated the minds of several ff net readers. Amen.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
Err... you still alive? It's been nearly four months after nearly two months of consecutive updates... then you stopped. Yes, your English is simplistic, but it isn't so bad that you can't be understood. I would be interested in reading more of this story... and maybe some of the other one.
Outlook42 chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Thanks for the story hope you add to it some day
NightWithMoon chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
ok... interesting idea, but your writing (as in wording and grammar) is sh**.
Dagda chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
Very nice story, I hope to see more soon. It would be interesting to see an integration between the two fronts and show a bit how things are developing on earth and show the already developed technologies in use.

Keep up the good work!
Abyssal Angel chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
You've an interesting story here, but I'm having too much trouble reading it. Maybe I'll check it out again someday when it's been fixed up a bit.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
I don't understand the point of the British thing. So what if they announce mining? How does that stop the Americans from making the SGC public? The British have one small ship with no real understanding of the tech and no access to resources or how to manufacture anything. I don't understand how that is a big deal?

The whole keeping the stargate secret was the biggest and dumbest plot hole of the whole show. It makes no sense in real life to do that once other nations are aware of it. The only reason was because they didn't have the money to do a higher budget tv show where it was public and the whole country was involved.