Reviews for Vampire Slayer
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Awwwwww I love it short though
FFLjm12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Outstanding - great treatment for all the characters and a great ending of the chapter.
MargaritaS chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
interesting take on a classic. one thing i didnt get... how did angel lose his soul and go all angelus?
loveyouforever101 chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
Ahhhhhhhh I love it :D SO CUTE!
skysayzrawr chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Oh my god, I love this so much! I was waiting for a story like this! All the ones where Buffy is turned...they just seem kind of wrong. I was actually writing one, myself, just to have one out there I liked, but then I found this! Perfect! :D
Jazzys mom chapter 14 . 3/1/2010
LOVED IT I CANT FIND ALOT OF BUFFY VAMPY STORIES
yubi chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
i do wish you didnt end it like that, perhaps an epilouge wouldve been good but other than that, i really enjoyed the story. thx ]
murderscene chapter 14 . 11/21/2008
aw
Black Fingernails Red Wine chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
hey.

Just stumbled across this fic, and i must say that i am very impressed. Been hanging out for some good buffy the vampire...fiction, and got to this now as i am only a recent convertie to the world of buffy.

well just thought i'd breath some life into the story's review count...
blissfulbina chapter 14 . 3/9/2006
wow, another gr8 story,

i luv da idea of makin buff a vampire and her and spike bein 2gether but sry but i dont like the idea of angel being so mean and evil! lol, but still, really gr8! :)
celestialwitch chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
This fic is REALLY good. At first I was like err Buffy a vampire? But then I loved it! I only usually go for the whole Buffy/Spike relationships-favorite. But this fic's rating should go up higher than T, I mean this is DEFENETLY NOT T.
wackycavegirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
could u possibly email me chap 1 as it doesn't seem 2 b working plz? thanx ;D :D
Selina Novella chapter 6 . 3/18/2005
Aw shit. It's Quentin I-have-a-huge-stick-up-my-ass Travers.

"Intresting lady." Buffy said brightly "Can I kill her?"

Giles consitered the question for a moment."I think the council might frown upon that."

;)
Unforgiven Mistress chapter 14 . 3/17/2005
me again! spuffy! my favortie!...Vamp!Buffy was always some of my favortie stuff and Angelus is a just a to put it in the words of your Ron 'gitty prat of a wanker' loved it
Almadynis chapter 14 . 3/2/2005