Reviews for Winding Down
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I was laughing all the way through this fic. You certainly have a talent for comedy Lu. I'd to say this is one of my favorites and I will recommend it to others.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
This is so sweet...! Loved it! 3
mefoote chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I have been staying up way too lTe reading your stories
aprylynn chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I reread this on wikideeks and it's still as amazing as I remember it. I love how you write tender moments between them as funny and sexy and sweet all at the same time. This just makes me so happy :)
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
So sweet 3
our3catties chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Loved this so much! Good work!
imahistorian chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Now this is the kind of scene I like to imagine happening between the scenes we do get to see! I love that you balance their protective natures for each other with their needs to both be strong and capable agents. And the humor here is great, nuanced and intimate, clever and teasing. I can really see them being like this together.
PT21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Delicious :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This is perfect! Their banter is spot on! Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Excellent! ! More please...
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Your perspective of these two is always perfect. I smiled throughout the entire piece because Icould hear the actors delivering your lines. You are simply the best. Thanks for another beautiful story.
lookformeinthesmiles chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Loved it! Especially the end
Sarai chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Cute
974lk chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I was already a hurge fan of this story on wikiDeeks! Thank you so much for this OS, you did a great job!
hermionesmydawg chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Ever since you wrote this, I've had this mental image of them kissing and rubbing (and other things) each other to soothe the aches and tension from their days away. It still puts a smile on my face. :D