Reviews for Rising Darkness, Forgotten Light
Sofia Remus chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
i would be jackie leslie's friend and i really want you to hurry up cause i think that your story is one of the best ygo storys and leslie will go crazy if i keep asking her when you plan to update. so update soon. and i eater saw you at the dooms or the musuem on i think sunday.
Yana1 chapter 12 . 2/17/2003
hmm. interesting chapter, don't get how it flows though. meh! keep on writing!
les chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Julsi! why have you changed your name! well um im sorry i didnt feel like login in. strange apperision. that is all i have to say.
chibiusa07 chapter 4 . 2/5/2003
Soon so very soon my story will be up! *laughs evily* ok that was gay. Julsi hurry up w/part 13!:I alles in ordnung? (ha ha German wins!)tty on sunday!
chibiusa07 chapter 9 . 2/4/2003
Hi again amigos! tis me random person (or aka les oraka darkangel) My story should be up soon. an dJulsi get goin with yours! Adios amigos! ( or amigas whatevre you may be!)
DormentDeath chapter 12 . 2/2/2003
HI! I love it Julsi! That whole rip in the galaxy thing was kind of confusing, and freaky, a lot like yourself. But anyways, great story! Au revior!
chibiusa07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Ha ha! Julsi this si les! Guess what i gotta name! ha ha! only the problem is that i cannot write this one story for this! die stupid computer! ( tries to break computer with 2 sledge hammers and 1 baseball bat.)'pant,pant' cheap plastic! wont let me break it! o well.(note i am also random person!)
Random person chapter 12 . 2/1/2003
Hola amigos! si its me again! Just wanted 2 let you all know the only reason my friend put that about Triston and is because im writin a story about me and him. Did anybody die by the hand ( or shuold i say hoof) of the killer deer? and no steo goat boy will not eat your coat. But beware if you have italian leather shoes. ( yes if he is hungry enough he will eat your shoes.) Julsi see you tomorrw. I wont be there for church but i will be there to for sunday school and to pass out flyers for that breakfast thing. Adios amigos! Random Person
les friend chapter 12 . 1/31/2003
I think Yami should grow up a bit. and Triston les like likes you. Joey Triston is hitting on Serenity and could perpose to her behind your back. and i could beet all of you in a dule. and Joey you are an idiot! $%&! and what you really gota worrie about is the EVIL BUNNIES! :O B-]
Makare24 chapter 12 . 1/31/2003
i did NOT suck. i rather enjoyed reading all of the moves made. alot of people dont spend the time to do that so all i read is blah blah yami won or somethin' like that. the duel was quite exciting, nice play-by-play.

Anywho: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Random Person chapter 11 . 1/30/2003
Note to Yami & Yugi, Yes all deer (even the baby ones) turn out to be ruthless killers that eat us all! The world is coming to an end! Oh and yes the room was bewitched! The door always swung back open if we tried to close it and a chair just appeared out of nowhere and the radiator feel down and tried to eat the author1 (yes that would be you julsi!) Remember that always. And watch your back cause sooner or later the deer will try to eat you.(yes this includes the babys.)
Random Person chapter 11 . 1/30/2003
Leslie chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Dude! Gotta let you know to totally whipe out chapter 6 of my story. i re-wrote it. And also I happened to talk to goat boy. I told him you where writing a story. He wants to be in it. ya don't have to put him in but if ya do make him a crazy goat thing. ttyl.

Leslie
Makare24 chapter 11 . 1/29/2003
YAY YOU UPDATED!

I luv this. it is long and interesting, surely something i'll continue to review. r u feeling any better? getting sick is EVIL! sickness is EVIL!

any who: PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Leslie chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
ha ha Julsi. Very funny about mad deer. well my friend jackie saya 2 hurry up with part 11. by the way have u typed my story yet if you have i give you special permission 2 post it up here on fanfiction. he he. i just thought of like a rock!

( O Gog O God O God roll.) Well tty on Sunday! Bye!

Leslie