Reviews for Where the Lost Ones Go
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Please update.
purrfus chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
Original characters are risky; they can be hard to flesh out and are frequently over the top. Yours is interesting. She's had a crappy life. And everything is going to be better now that she is 'fixed' just like she always hoped. Except you haven't made it all sweetness and light. Would love to see more of this some day.
ariana chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
Hi ... your story is really totally incredible.. I really enjoyed reading it can be a great writer... i like to write stories too ..but yours really was special to me

Please send me the rest of it if you wrote it...I cant wait to read the rest of it ... Thanks alot

my email address is
zafaran chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
Any chance of getting more chapters on this story any time soon? You've got an excellent story developing, and I can't wait to see what happens next. In that one scene where she remembers the blond couple being her parents before she is left on the road in Arizona, and the fact that she was left with a Dragon Tear, is she Lucius Malfoy's sister? Possibly an *older* sister that would have inherited all or part of the estates? So she was dumped so the son automatically became the Heir? Are all the *lost* ones daughters that had the possibly-lethal mistake of being born before a male heir? Curious minds really want to know. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
hermonine chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
Great story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Dog Soup chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
Thank you! Please keep writing! :)
missy42 chapter 15 . 5/23/2006
DUDE! You've updated again. How did I not get a notice about this? Holy crap, and it was back in December? You gotta tell me about these things!

So now, for a break from my Ana/Sawyer Lost fic obsession, here's you're review, complete with running commentary!

DUDE! I want a piggy back ride on Hagrid!

Okay, so maybe not so much of running commentary. I mean, it was a great chapter, don't get me wrong. Guess I just got too caught up in it to have any fun reactions to pass along.

I did notice a couple of mistakes, though:

"It was meant as a light hearted jab, but had the opposite affect." - Shouldn't affect be effect? Or am I going insane? Or just getting things mixed up? Or a little bit of both. Feel free to shut me up at any time, by the way.

Also, it's Acromantula. I know I'm right on this one, because I'm looking at the "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" Hogwarts text book by Newt Scamander that Elisa gave me for my birthday, and the first beast listed is Acromantula.

Anyway, great update! O, the plot thickens! Loved the descriptions of the Hogwarts ground. It was as if I could feel the crisp November air while running through the hills. Not that I'd be running, and certainly not in the morning. Maybe a nice walk after having stayed up all night.

So yeah. Keep up the good work. Awaiting the next chapter while munching on those Special!Gingerbread!Men. Which are probably stale, as it's the middle of May, but you know me. I'll eat it anyways!

Popples chapter 15 . 12/27/2005
:-) So far so good. You are capturing the HP characters well and developing your own in the process.

Now go write more. :o)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 15 . 12/12/2005
oh wow! ! ! I just found this story today, and I must say that I am very impressed! ! ! I cannot wait for more of this! PLEASE post more really really soon! ! !
missy42 chapter 14 . 11/30/2005

OMG, the UST between Marian & Snape. Seriously, if they were 8, he'd be pulling her pig tails. So classic.

Hot Damn! You can actually write Dumbledore!

"Halloween had always been her favorite holiday. What other time of year could you dress up as whatever you wanted and beg for candy?" - Hum... Where have I heard that before? ;-)

Aw, Hermione's bonding with her!

"'Does Harry still hyperventilate a little when he gets excited?'

Hermione laughed. 'Like a six-year-old.'" - HAHA. Wonderful.

"...a cold day in Hell while the Pope rode a pogo stick." THAT I'd like to see...**imagines Benedict XVI going BoInGyBoInGyBoInGy**

m... I get cookies now?

Gald to see you've updated. Off to watch Daily Show, now. *Waves* Narf.

Keirin chapter 14 . 11/25/2005
Hopping on over from one of your other (great) stories, and stepping into a different fandom, I was initially a bit hesitant, since my familiarity with Harry Potter is thoroughly lacking. But, your story seems to have drawn me in from the very first paragraph, I could hardly stop reading at all! Your characters have so much depth and their actions are made very believable by the thoughts they have. I hope you'll continue writing this wonderfull story, as I will continue reading it.
speacalphred chapter 14 . 11/12/2005
I llove it! I enjoy reading your stories and hope your muse is helpfull with them for a long time. :)
Almadynis chapter 13 . 5/5/2005
Oh my gosh! this is do cool! I hope that you are doing a Snape/Marian pairing...please say you are! Anyway, keep it up.
Popples chapter 13 . 12/13/2004
tee hee :)

Of course, now I'm dying with curiosity to know what she wrote.
rankokun alpha chapter 13 . 12/1/2004
oh man i cant believe it yes someone finally told snivelus what for and where too!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »