Reviews for Return
Firebolt-100 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Aww, I love the ending. It was so nice to think of the three of them being together like that.
They remind me of siblings, you know?
Isolophiliac chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I've read this story five times, it's one of my favourites. I really like the way the story projectes Gray's relationship with ur and ultears family, with his family.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
So cute! I love it!
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
This was such a touching story. I loved it. You portrayed each character perfectly and had everything down pat. I'm going to say it: I cried a little. Okay... More than a little. u/u Great job. It was perfect. /
Yuki Loxar chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
You don't know how much this affected me. I am grinning so hard yet my eyes are tearing up, IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! This was exactly what I wanted from a fanfic! *Bowing a thousand times* THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! THIS WAS SO CUTE AND PERFECT AND THE FEELS! GRAY SLEEPING ON LYON'S BACK WAS A CUTENESS OVERLOAD GAH! I always loved their brotherly relationship and Meredy was brought into this too!? *faints from happiness* I LOVE THIS STORY TO PIECES! PLEASE DO MORE WITH THEMES LIKE THIS AND I'LL READ THEM ALL!
KayCee-616 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
The fact that I read this while it was snowing was just perfect. Really good story! Also I don't mean to put my complaint pants on but Gray grew up in Isvan, but it's true that Ur died in Brago. Still this was great!
Pixilated Pixie Princess chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Awww, that was sweet. Nicely done.
Colt401 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I enjoyed it. Nice job!
BangstaXELF chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
The piggy back ride... AWWWWWWW! This was just cute-ness over load! Just kyyaaa chhhoooo kawai! With the best amount of feels too! couldn't ask for it to get more better as it already is! So damn well done! Hat's off!
Auror Ron Alan Weasley chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
awww...that was so sweet and perfect.
Kori no Koibito chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
daww! gray's so cute! out of topic ik XD
the last line was a bit awkward me idk why I'm a weirdo. And I think team Natsu should know Brago at least. I think they know that location. and the fact that Ultear rewound the time and all, considering only Ultear knew that.
But daww! gray falling asleep is too adorable
loved it
Dark
Panny3893 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Yes, Gray IS very loved. This story was such a kawaii little tale about the three!