Reviews for Famiglie di Scelta
reidfan1971 chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Omgosh ! I just found this little gem of yours and plz let me say... I LOVED IT. You've captured all of the characters and their personalities, perfectly. I can definitely see these scenes being played out and loved all of the interactions you did. Absolutely superb !
Serenity Winchester chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Fantastic. That was a great story.
Serenity Winchester chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Nice... I love how Rossi and Morgan have Reid's back. It's great in the episode, and you did a brilliant job writing it in this story.
Serenity Winchester chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Sweet! That was wicked... I love the conversation between Prentiss and Hotch. You did such an awesome job writing for both there characters.
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Great start. You have caught my interest.
Shipper Queen chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
You may want to specify that Rossi takes the place of Gideon during the Tobias Hackle case.
MarnieWest chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
what happened with reid in the serial arsonist in san fransisco episode and what episode is it?
Jadedlady6 chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
I'm so happy you've found Criminal Minds. It's my new second favorite show. If you're well and truly stuck on your NCIS story, how about a crossover? The BAU borrows Tony perhaps? But seriously whatever you write, I will enjoy. Thanks for the stories.
ahowell1993 chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
I bet with Hotch being a prosecutor in the past he was probably impressed with Reid's so called father being a lawyer. Reid does know what type of cases a city attorney can work when Garcia was telling Reid and Morgan about the career that person trying to kill her has when Reid himself knew that he cant be fooled by Battle because he knew that his own father is a lawyer so he knows the terms and how they worked. Most of the team would find out that Reid got his love for reading from his mentally ill mother since she was a 15th Century Literature Professor based on his knowledge of midevil hour terms that the Unsub was using during the Fischer King Case when he had to reveal his biggest secert which was about his mother's illness because the unsub was living in the same Sanatorium with Reid's mother. Hotch wasnt really showing a huge reaction like Morgan did when Reid shouted that his mother is a diagnosed paranoid schizopherenic to Gardner when Reid was trying to tell Gardner that his daughter is alive when Gardner was making it complicated for Reid because he probably knew from when he firsg read Reid's file that Reid listed his mother as next of kin but she was living was in a Sanatorium but he probably didn't ask at time why she was living in a sanatorium because he knew that Reid would tell his teammates when he was ready to share it or during a situation occurs when he has to reveal his secert because each team member has a few secrets about their life that they don't want to share.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
watch the shoe off and non now after reading this I need to watch this episode.

But love the way they all do tend to look after Reid.
5hehnaz chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
AAAAH omg I have so many feels I'm dying from cute
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
I loved this, great story and nice to see them all caring about Reid
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Love it! I would do pay to see Rossi punch William Reid in the nose (if Rossi could get away with it that is). Loved William looking jealous at Rossi hugging Reid. You walk out on your family, you lose, William. Love Diana telling Rossi he has an honest face.
MCat04 chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
This is a fic I've been waiting to read for at least six years now. Simply you for sharing it here!