Reviews for In Separate Stars
060896 chapter 2 . 3/14
Aw, man. . . It's nice that Bunny sees Jack as a little brother.
lillelouis chapter 17 . 10/13/2019
These are so cute, I read them in one sitting. Added to faves! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2018
5 times great grandson
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2018
Beware the Idea of March!
NuttyThenutjob chapter 16 . 1/16/2016
KASAI MEANS FIRE! IS SHE A SUMMER SPIRIT?
Mysteryfan17 chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
HA! Knew Bunny wouldn't leave it. 5/5
Mysteryfan17 chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Aaaawwwwwww. I love Japanese stuff too so I got all that early, you did great. Heee, Jack's stuck being the otouto to everyone forever. 5/5
Agent blue rose chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Malifecint.
She needs to exist. She needs a chapter and she needs to be just as awesome as she was in her movie.
why? BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME!
see you on the other side-TA
sprinkles888 chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Holy cow! I can't believe that I've never read this story before! You're an awesome writer! I absolutely love everything about this story, especially the characterization! I can't wait for more!
thescribblerdragon chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Oh this is perfect! I've had the headcannon for a long time that Jack would like music and use it as an escape. I like to imagine him visiting churches and concerts to listen to the music in the rafters and humming along :). I hadn't thought of him playing the piano though! The history you created of him learning and playing throughout this chapter is so amazing, I love how you interpreted his story. And the guardians at the end, particularly Bunny, were perfect. I loved their reactions :)

Also... I've heard you take requests so I thought I might make one hehe. I was wondering if you could do one of Jack dancing to classical music? Or visiting a concert and afterwards dancing and creating frost inspired by the music he heard :).
thescribblerdragon chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
Again, this one was so cute! The way you weave in your ideas for that world are so amazing, I feel like they were always part of the story and cannot be separated :).
thescribblerdragon chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
This one was perfect :). I love it to pieces. Oh! And I've forgotten to mention before, but I love how you portray Jamie. And that his name is James :). That just seems to fit him really well.
thescribblerdragon chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
Awww this ones cute. I love that Jack enjoys reading and math, to a certain degree. I've always kinda thought he would do something like that.
thescribblerdragon chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
Wow this one is so cool. I love this idea.
City1997 chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
That was so wonderful! Amazing writing!