Reviews for The Official IshidaKamiya Camping Trip
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Please continue.
aphinitea chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
GO! please update soon! its a reali gud story!
Shwirly chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Are you going to write more of this? I noticed that you haven't updated in awhile. I've never read Digimon fanfiction before, but I decided to check it out sense your DBZ & HP stuff was so good. Reveiw you later, bye!
SilverThorn chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
This is so cute!
kara chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
keep going so far to me it seems great...i lot better then some iv seen ... and a whole lot better than mine is turnig out so keep up this story. :)
miaow227 chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
I love this story a lot...v. cool. I like it when it has just Tai, Matt, TK and Kari in it. Update soon! Please?
lalallalalalalal chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Aww... this is cute fluffy. _ I really hope you update soon.
Unwritten Letter chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
this is a great, awesome, cute, funny, totally cool, really-wanna-read-more, got-me-hooked fic! i could go on and on but then u'd be stuck here reading this review instead if updating the fic. so sto reading this and go write more cuz i love it!_
koji3 chapter 3 . 4/15/2003
hope you update.(given up writing soon ever since i started writing my own fanfics)
Emo Tuesday chapter 3 . 4/2/2003
"So since we don’t have any rope or anything… maybe we should just, you know, hold hands?" It was, Matt would reflect later, the most pathetic thing he’d ever heard. And what happened next was the second most.

"Sounds like a great idea to me."

what a line! jakusan, very in character. definitely keeping the comedic side of digimon with you. all very light and fun. plus you got to name my jeep...
The Woman chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Hey. I didn't read it. Haha, when have I ever. But you'll be glad to know I'm doing FINE. I'm going to Graham now. It's in St. Paris- the middle of NOWHERE. Oh and check out my diary. TOD. Diema Black. You can contact me through it. Love ya.

The Woman
Okashii chapter 3 . 3/27/2003
This is an AWESOME fic,and it's educational too! Now I know that if you're lost it's not a good idea to go in one direction until you end up out of the woods. *pouts* but I thought for sure that was what you were supposed to do, oh well, Happy writting :)

~CW~

P.S. And you WILL keep ?
Hyper Pegesus chapter 3 . 3/24/2003
Irony, Yamato thinks one thing Taichi says just that! *Giggles*

Cursed: *Sweat drops* Why me?

HP: Erk, I liked that chapter, and the chapter, and the chapter before that chapter! Hmm, or should I say I like this story and it keeps getting better?

Cursed: *Rolls eyes* I WONDER...

HP: o_O

Cursed: Have a great day/night! _~
Dark N' Dreary chapter 3 . 3/24/2003
*sits in a dark forest, cooking dark hot dogs, reading a not-so-dark story. Has finished the story and turns to the author* GREA fic.! Write more soon!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
devilburns chapter 3 . 3/23/2003