Reviews for Unforeseeable Relations
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
please update soon, I would love that read more of this story, especially with John yelling at donovan
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
UpDate sOon!
gwen B chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Please write more! I love your story! please continue :)
Staubfinger chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
I like it. Hope you'll update soon.
Fishpuppy chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I like it keep it up
Kabashiibluebird chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
Please Wright more soon I love this fix it's one of the best I've read in a long time
amichalap chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Nice start to the story. I hope how they met comes up. Keep writing!
Sherly Girly chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Meh. I was expecting John to show up by the end of this to scold Donovan or something. Oh well, he'll appear soon enough right? Anyhow, same error as last time, but I really don't care already, and it's been only two chapters! I thoroughly enjoy this, and encourage you to update many more chapters soon. Keep on keeping on :3
- Sherly Girly
Sherly Girly chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Love it so far :D I find it so adorable already. Can't wait for more. A few grammatical errors, like people speaking in the same paragraph, but it in no way hinders the understanding of the story. Keep up the good work.
-Sherly Girly
P.S. Followed and faved.
jenn008 chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Update soon!
amichalap chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Nice chapte. Can't wait for the rest of the yard to find out about John, especially when they meet him! Do you think you can keep this going to at least Irene adler? I'm always wondering how the story would have gone if John and sherlock were in a relationship at the time.
Hack Generation chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
HNNNNNG MORE PLZZZ WAT IF JOHN STRIKES FEAR IN OLE DONNY?
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
You certainly got Donovan's irritating character down. I am glad to hear you are going to take this beyond John coming home. I look forward to reading more of your story.
averagewalnut chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Fucking LOVE THIS! Will Lestrade tell anyone? I hope Anderson finds out... That would be grand. This is excellent. I expect great things from you.
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Intriguing, interesting and written with a sense of humor. You've already said there's more to come, I'll be waiting...done yet?... Didn't say I'd be patient, did I? ;)