Reviews for To Loathe The Reflection
Kuroi Ruusu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
EP!

Well that was stunningly beautiful! Aww, bless little Ryou. I want to huggle him and get covered in his blood (I'm not a psychopath, honest!). It's so nice finding someone who can actually use grammar properly and then write a story which doesn't follow all of the stereotypical, endlessly repeated plotlines. Amazing writing, sweetheart. You are now favourited!
silverscissors chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Ooh, ze perdiness...

:: goes to read sequel ::
paniwi now depressed chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
must...stop...reading...your...stories...Do you have ANY idea at all how depressing your stories are! I just read like 4 in a row and I am offically depressed now! but it's so damn good!
HumorNut chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Nicely written. The style really suits the fic.
halfbreed3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
wow,that was dark but not happy.a good thought on the way Ryou would think about himself and was really good.
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Very provoking. I loved it. To the sequel I go. Ja ne.
lurkcake chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
ok, then write another chapter or I'll uh... so something wierd to you...
Ryou Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This is not my reall name. I can't give you my real one. I don't really trust many people. Your story was sort of funny when you talk. Are you that person who wrote that thing on the internet about why you write Beating ryou stories and how he is real to you in some dimension.
Jaycek Ruythven chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Fate write sequel. Fate write sequel. Please? Okay, you really aren't finished Hikari Strikes Back, but your stories rule.
R Amythest chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
.,. scary.

hey, I didn't know this was down here when I reviewed your other fic. *pokes fic* okay, now I read aqll your YuGiOh fics. lemme see if that Digimon fic is in my range of interest.,.
a very angry person chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Shit!

This is really really dark. I love it!

Very nice insight, there.

Say, have you read In The Key of Insan-Oh, I looked it up, and you reviewed it, so I guess you have...

_; silly me.

Yeah, this one reminded me of that. Very creepy. I love your style.
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Ryou doesn't care about the brother he never had. He'd be happy to have his sister back.
nekomimi chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
That was SO ammazing! And touching! ::sniffle:: ::thumbs up::
Millennium Slinky chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Wowies! That was kewl! Yeah, I'm demented. XD I like blood. Doubly demented.

I like the think with the glass and the reflections. Yess, preciouss, that was very very creepy - but really really really really really ultra-cool!
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Ah... Poor Ryou... *hugs him* Whio knows what lies under our little hikari's mind? Great job.