Reviews for A Chance Encounter
DOS73 chapter 7 . 6/21
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next. Keep up the great work.
PraetorXyn chapter 7 . 4/27
There's a lot to like here, particularly the uniqueness and pacing. I'm so damned tired of reading years 1-3, and year 4 is easily my favorite.

The powers seem very anise inspired, in particular the powers of his arms remind me of Yasotora Sado from Bleach, and the wings remind me more of DxD than anything else. I'm interested in seeing where this goes, and hope for more frequent updates.
The Master of Thanatos chapter 7 . 4/18
I just read this entire story in less than a hour and I love it. But then I saw how long it’s been since it’s been updated and died a little on the inside. I hope you get back into this story soon.

An always faithful reader,
the master of Thanatos

P.S my name would be death instead of Thanatos but the name was already taken:(
Sageofchaos chapter 7 . 3/17
hope to read more.
Time Emperor chapter 1 . 2/21
Don't like it. Events happened way too fast.
foreal26 chapter 3 . 1/29
This is really good.
princenjgv chapter 7 . 1/15
Hey plz update this story fast I really want to read this and u need to change his magical guardian. And plz update fast.
noylj chapter 7 . 1/6
Well, that's nice, but now we need an update.
thanks for writing and I hope you continue to write.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2017
Fumbled ore can't be his magical guardian still. Because he never legal was in the first place as Sirius black was and than never being convicted would mean he was never removed. I want Harry and flour in a relationship. No sharing and no multi couples. They should go to the ball together. Foes this mean he took off the glamour and is tall and everything for everyone to see. No Lillian moon and Harry please
LadyRoyal chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
i love this book and cant wait for the next chapter plz update soon
Mikotal chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Great story.
cameronpeat12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
PLEASE UPDATE!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 10/26/2017
fun fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
nadyr chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
An2 is a weak reason. Why did Pierre even take Harry with him? He could have just as easily taken Fleur from Harry and left. One would think being an Auror would permit him to ignore Fleur's request to take them away. Story for story's sake?
MSU19 chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
Quite a few spelling errors. They interfere a little, especially when the name "Hadrian" keeps showing up instead of harry.