Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magic of Life
Claire Boston chapter 9 . 2/16/2023
Apologies. I just saw that English is your second language. For that, your writing skills are really impressive. But still, get someone who is a native speaker to help polish your writing. I know my German is even less proficient than your English, so again my compliments on your skills. Keep on writing - your skills are very good!
Claire Boston chapter 7 . 2/16/2023
Please get a beta to review your writing. It is distracting and irritating for simple mistakes. You repeatedly use “ trail” which is a path or primitive walkway . When you mean “ trial”, a legal procedure to determine guilt or innocence. Many more examples throughout your story. Grammar is a tool for a writer, and if you don’t know how to use your tools well then you are a poor craftsman. Fix your grammar, please.
lilashannah chapter 32 . 2/17/2023
I adore this story and can make sense when you sometimes use the wrong word. the only one driving me nuts is silently.
silently means without noise or sound. I think the word you're looking for is quietly.
csheila chapter 4 . 2/6/2023
Damnit, you don’t dump it on a kid. I hope Harry mentions it to Bill
csheila chapter 3 . 2/6/2023
You are moving the story. Good

I don’t share your optimism about Dumbles. Thanks for not making Remus blindly loyal to the Headmaster
csheila chapter 2 . 2/6/2023
Good

Getting him clothes that fit Issa important as feeding him
csheila chapter 1 . 2/6/2023
Great premise, fun characterizations, and a reasonable plot.

I can overlook any grammar issues for a great story. I just autocorrect in my mind
Idrinktomuch10 chapter 4 . 12/16/2022
Your arithmancy explanation is terrible, which leads to curse breaking going from extremely exciting to data entry.
wolfstar211861 chapter 1 . 11/2/2022
Just William shut the fuck up
Just William chapter 1 . 10/24/2022
"Back to Surry or not", should be "Back to Surrey or not". You got the chapter title wrong and things went downhill from there on. Many, many typo's/wrong words/mistakes, please get someone to beta read each chapter to make them more readable. I have given up after this chapter - sorry.
K chapter 27 . 10/18/2022
An enjoyable story, but I wish you knew the difference between trial and trail.
K chapter 3 . 10/17/2022
I’m enjoying your story, but you really desperately need to get a good beta/proof reader.
K chapter 3 . 10/17/2022
Guest chapter 69 . 8/17/2022
Hi, I Just wanted to say your writing is amazing. It’s addictive and honestly was so hard to stop I read all this in about 3 days! Love it.
Jack0827 chapter 44 . 8/17/2022
This has to be the dumbest version of HP you could have written. SMH!
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »