Reviews for Broken Bridges
Thalion Estel chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Maedhros' awakening was perfect, starting with the fact of his main focus being the first conscious thought. I did like the care Maglor gave him, but it was sad that Maedhros is still so messed up by his loss. At least his wound is healing! I am totally with Maglor: "I only hope he can find the light again"! And I'm still holding onto the hope that Maedhros can be present at Fingon's gravesite soon. If anyone deserves that honor, it's him! I hope your summer camp goes well! I can't wait for another update!
Thalion Estel chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
*searches to find her heart which was ripped out early on* Sniff. This was so tragically beautiful! The flashback set up the chapter well, and you wrote Maedhros' fevered dreams and guilt SO well! The lines from the Doom of Mandos mixed wit the confusion of accusers and memories blended to make a very real grief for me to sympathize with. The moments when Maglor thought back to Fingon's care of Maedhros were really good, too. They really showed the extent of the love between these elven lords. But poor, poor Maedhros!
Thalion Estel chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Yay for an update! I have been wanting more of this story for SO long. I really like the way Maglor cares for Maedhros here; it shows so much about their bond. The truth about Maedhros not really wanting to recover is so sad. Your descriptions were really good, setting up a scene I could really get lost in. I also liked the brief musings of Maglor on the strong friendship between his brother and Fingon. Excellent chapter!
TulisseFindekano chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
That last line! Oh my feels. Btw, the chapter's actually posted twice, I think. I mean, right after Kano's "I can't help but think (...)", the chapter repeats.
TulisseFindekano chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
Aww, Fin and Russ in Valinor are so cute. You also write nightmares and dark visions (and etc.) really well, I must say. They are wonderfully heartwrenching and painful.
TulisseFindekano chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
Russ, stay with us please... Fin wouldn't want you to do that. I always feel so bad for Kano whenever something like this happens. It's like he never really knows what to do. Looking forward to the next chapter and the next events, whenever those will be made known.
Toraach chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Turgon is nasty!
legolin12 chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
WOW, you've portrayed Maitimo's grief excellently. You can almost feel his pain while reading ;) (if that makes any sense at all :-P) I've also concluded that Turukano is a jerk :-P
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! And congratulations, I'm crying again XD
Thalion Estel chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Okay, this time I had to really restrain my tears. I mean, if my sister hadn't been sitting right beside me, I would be bawling right now. That was so...sad! Sweet! Tragic! Touching! Wonderfully painful! It's so hard to describe, but all I know is I want more very badly. I really hope that Maedhros will be understood by Turgon! I loved that Maedhros found the banner and sword; that gestures says so much. Thank you so much for posting this beautiful story; I am REALLY eager for another update!
TulisseFindekano chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I just love your portrayal of Turukano, Maitimo (especially Russ!) and Makalaure. It's so perfect!
TulisseFindekano chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Sad music chocolate Findekano & Russandol (non slash) fanfics really does it. It really does it. Turukano's anger, Russandol's grief and just aaaaaaah. Wonderful.
lego12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
AAAH I'm crying right now :'-( This is so, SO sad! I honestly don't think I'll ever get over Fin's death, or Maitimo's, for that matter...

CAN'T wait for more :-D Ya know, so I can cry more :-D
Legolin
Thalion Estel chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I was on the verge of tears with that ending, but then I saw that it was to be continued. Phew! I was almost as dead as Fingon for a second there. This was so beautiful, Turien! It was very sad of course, but it well showed the bridge that Fingon was to his family, and it also reveals the brotherly love and respect between him and Maedhros. The idea of Maedhros looking for his friend's body is really touching, too. I really like this, and I hope you post more soon. I would love to see Fingon's body honorably buried. Thanks for posting this!