Reviews for Mask of Time: Fear the Reaper
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Don't tell me he's still gonna use the Namikaze surname right? If so, how f-ing pathetic. And you could of made him look like - oh I don't, a real Uzumaki instead of that trash Minato. Plus that whole not wanting to take vengeance for his clan because he'll have to kill people who abused him his whole life, what type of weak, pathetic personality's do you make. And who cares if they are born after the destruction of Uzushio he would still be 'Konoha Scum. P.S. I hold no favorite's regarding villages but I do wish Uzushio still stood.
ethan.lukkar chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
wolfbane chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
this story is quite good. the bromance of naruto and haku is quite good as well. and i comend you for taking the challenge of writing this story on your phone, but i have to ask what made you take such a challenge?
Toby860 chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
Chronicles of riddick. That's where the game is from.
guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
i don't mind the bro love, the amount of girls naruto is getting, but i like to asked... when is this story going to get an update? i want to see how well its goes.
naruanko1998 chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Hey man, I really like this story so keep up the good work and I hope that you make more chapters soon man- naruanko1998 :D
yindragonkiba chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
First bi-naruto I've read gotta say not bad
Mr.unknow chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
something weird, something new, enjoyable and laughable, i might come back to this one to see how far it comes along.
NinjaPunch chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
So a guy in a small harem... cool. i've seen normal pairing, a few yaoi(It was to give me an idea of things), but going for Bi, that is worth reading about even if the guy is girly.

Only question would be, are you good with lemons?
DerangedPiggy chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Can you make Haku the main romance, you know more screen time, most lemons, and the one who naruto opens up to the most, its hard to find NarXMaleHaku fanfics that are not a one-shot lemon. Also, if your not going to put Temari in the pairing, can she be at the very least be friends-with-benefits with Naruto or something like that, because she has that 'I love you, but I will not hesitate to put you in your place if you step out of line' attitude that I think fits with Naruto. Anyway, I'm really getting into the story so keep it up!

P.S. FUCK ALL THE HOMOPHOBES AND THEIR VIRGIN ASSHOLES

P.S.S please make a Naruto and Haku lemon soon :3
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
Yeah, dyslexia messes with the best of intentions. My best friend and uncle both have differing forms, obviously one worse than the other. My uncle relies more on voice recognition software to help him get around it. I did like the competition idea. Give Sasuke a chance to see exactly what he's messing with. Though too stupid to save own life and recognize when someone is too much for him, apparently. And Haku dropping trou... for Sasuke was just funny.
thor94 chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
really fun chapter.
like the slaughter contest and the "gato head delivered on silver platter" litterally.
can't wait next chapter.

didn't you exagerate with haku manhood ridiculous size? i know he is damn girlish but 2inches? (but sasuke reaction was fun)
Omega2217 chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
Nice work another good chapter the only thing I'll ask for is that you do longer chapter if possible

Again nice work keep it up
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
i dont read gay trash im straight bye queer
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2015