Reviews for Change
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
you kill me with her bullshit she just kisses him and everything is fine you authors are really just plain crazy how would a grown man even believe her is beyond me
KaveDweller chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Very nice chapter. It is nice to see Alexis actually be an understanding person and see that Beckett was dealing with things in S4 and not just some cold-hearted bitch lying for the fun of it. Castle could have saved himself a lot of pain if he'd just talked to her himself back then. But I always like seeing 47 Second stories where Beckett gets proactive about things, so I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Nice .
Very nice .

Looking forward to more

craspon chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Alexis seemed to change her mind about Kate awfully quickly. Kate's explanation for her actions seemed thin to me. Once again Beckett is only concerned about herself. It didn't bother her that Castle might be suffering until it impacted her. Once it affected her, she decides that she needs him after all and she expects him to just be there waiting for her. The main thing I dislike about the show and many stories is how Castle drops everything and comes running whenever Beckett finally decides it's time. Hopefully your story will bring something different to the table. I hope Rick isn't as quick as Alexis was to buy into it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
More more more!
mariaTcaskett chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I love post 47 seconds fics, and I obviously loved this one! Is it going to have a chapter 2? I would LOVE to read what Kate does the next morning! If not, thank you anyway for sharing this story, is beutiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Please continue.
RadsGirl17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
cant wait for more!
Icydevil chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
very interesting beginning.. can't wait to read more.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I don't know what to say...I feel empty, sad, lost...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
wow, this is a little sad but so beautiful!
prdnanny chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
nice job sad but nice
stockman chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I really enjoyed this. Drunk Beckett is quite likable.

I like that she preferred him calling her Kate ! Was so sad and poignant when she said it to him.

Wow ! Castle saying as plain as he can about how he feels about her.

I hope she remembers some of this the next morning.

An " Until tomorrow " from Beckett and not one in return from Castle, what a swap !

Haven't seen a completed sign so am really looking forward to more.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I like this a lot...hope you continue