Reviews for Bent
amanda.jones.7967 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Hi I am the author of this story. I have long since forgotten my login to which is why I'm sending this message as a review.

I am willing to let someone finish this story. I still know how I wanted the story to go but life gets in the way and that is why it was never finished.

If anyone is wanting to hear my ideas and be the one to finish please email me at

Thanks
Riker15 chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Awesome, u should update soon!
dolphinology chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Please write more. I am trying not to cry. I want to know if Ben rescuse Lucas. Please update soon.
Diana chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Terrific ELF. I so enjoyed it but I was sorta hoping that you wouldn't let it end like that. Lucas just so deserves to live to be tortured some more.
ambernz chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
are you going to make another chapter/sequel? this was so good! i wanna know what happens :(
francesca chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I thought this was a top fanfiction, although it was only one chapter long, it nearly brought me to tears at the end! It's good, it's layout really cool, Read it!

luv cesca

x
Adriana chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
It was wonderful. You do have a flair for writing. This is one of the best pieces of ELF fiction I have read in a very long time.
bunny angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
and then a guilt-stricken Ben shot himself...right? right? what happens? THE AFTERMATH! I love ELFS! You have done well, my apprentice...*giggles*
Manu chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Very good! Please update soon, I'd like to know what's gonna happen!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I think that you are doing a good job so far! Don't end it like this, though. Write more! I wanna know if Ben gets there in time, I am sure that he will. Well write more.
Slacker Queen chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
OMG! Please tell me Lucas will be Ok! Make Ben Call Dr. Westphalen now! This story Rocks! I am so glad you posted it! Update soon! Keep it up! LaterZ!

~*~Sammie~*~
Frankie chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Oh my gosh. That was so beautifully written. U have to update soon please? I have to know whats gonna happen I understand that things get in the way *homework must die!* but as soon as you can please update. I check every day hopeing you have, please get more up for me to read soon. Please
Carrie chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Please hurry with the next ch.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
aaaahhhhh! What's Ben doing sitting around in his quarters! He better get his but down there and save Lucas!

Hehe. Love the story, but I need more. More!
MysticGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Hi

This is really good. You are good writer. I'll be happy if you write more. Bye