Reviews for Anularius
God, I hope you start the story soon. All this dithering is boring me to tears. You said all this in the first chapter and keep repeating the same shit, but I don't know why.
shera98 chapter 16 . 5/4
This story was amazing! I was not expecting it to go how it went. I couldn't even guess how it was going to end. Loved it so much.
AnyankaEllie chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
Another wonderful of your stories ) I haven't read your Snarries before, but it's cool ) As usually, your ideas are remarkable. Thank you )
kanrasann chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
Aw, what a cute story. The whole time travelling thing did confuse me a bit though, but it could have been a lot more confusing. I applaud you for trying with that part. I did not see a lot of the plot twists coming, except for the horcrux one, but only because I read the chapter title. Make sure there aren't any spoilers in the title, lol. I enjoyed this story though, so thank you for writing it. :)
DeviousClass chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
I thought it was a good story but there were some things that I didn't fully understand X)
E-Vector chapter 16 . 6/16/2016
Yes! This has everything that is why I love time-travel HPSS, and more! Harry, who admires and trusts Severus because he's proven himself in Harry's time; Severus, who being valued, uses delightful Slytherin cunning and brilliance to win Harry over. The "more" is the novelty that Severus introduces in showing Harry that he no longer needs his friends to be overbearing. I had overbearing friends in high school, because I needed that guidance; it's hard realizing that dynamic doesn't always fit, later. So perhaps I project, but it's just so interesting. Thank you for this.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
YAY good story :)))))!
jillyfishes chapter 16 . 5/12/2016
You never cease to impress me. Every story you write is entirely different, but incredibly well thought out and superbly executed. I was always impressed with your storytelling, but your more recent endeavors are more and more mouthwatering. Geez, so much talent and skill.

This story shocked me enough with wonderful that I'm finally telling you. But it's been a long time coming. Keep writing your stories! I want to keep reading them.

As a side note, this was my first Severus and Harry slash. I've been exclusively trading Harry/Draco for a while. But you may have just convinced me to be a bit more open minded to this pairing. I couldn't imagine liking another pairing aside from Harry/Draco. But, well, good job.
Sharktus chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
What a journey. This was such a well written story! I loved everything about it.
magicanimegurl chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
I wasn't sure what to expect but this was better then I hoped. The ending was sweet. Write on!
Yvonne Park chapter 16 . 3/5/2016
I literally stayed up all night reading this. Granted I started at 2am and finished at about 6:30am, but still. Great story! I didn't want to put it down to go to sleep. Haha you did a good job with this. I like how you did the characters. Wish there was more! I'd love to see how Snape and Harry's life together is. :)

-Yvonne
LGilbert1982 chapter 16 . 1/21/2016
loved this story. I'm glad I decided to pick it up and read it!
Argon.847 chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
At first Snape seemed to fall way to fast, but I love how it became part of the plot. Bravo
Argon.847 chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
At first Snape seemed to fall way to fast but I love how that became part of the plot. Bravo
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
I love stories wherever Severus gets to live and find happiness. Thank you for writing this story