Reviews for Soul of the Harlequin (Revisited)
khawarspirit chapter 21 . 9/5/2007
PLEASE. PLEASEE. UPDATE! It's been like forever.
Songbird15 chapter 20 . 5/13/2007
*sobs* Please... please... please update! You could conclude this story in just one more chapter! I've been waiting here for... Oh gods, it's already been nearly three years. This is never going to be finished, is it? And it was my favorite CC fic ever...

I hope you haven't died or anything. ;_;
silhouettedbythesea chapter 21 . 8/10/2006
ah! this is one of the most amazing stories I've been fortunate enough to read!

I really do hope you update soon!

you capture the characters character perfectly! please keep up the good work.
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
Woah, betrayal, cool! I like the way Herle fights! You make this story look very exciting.
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
I like the way you are writing this fiction. Very nice.
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 7 . 12/8/2005
Very cool. Harle difinitely has the hots for Black. The Green Dragon's evil! Serves him right to get killed.
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 6 . 12/8/2005
Loving it. They go married, sweet. Radius is smart for an old coot.
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 5 . 12/8/2005
Nice, Harle was born in Euore. [In the fic anyways]. Black sounds like a cool person. And I like this Spirit person, he sounds strong.
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
Good chapter. Especially the fight. Its cool how Harle can use her powers.
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
Very nice. Harle was born huh? Very cool idea. I think its better that you're making Leena marry Serge, instead of all those SergexKidd fics I've read.
Ice Dragon 2005 chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
This cahpter rocks! Your writing style is very good.
Songbird15 chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Guess what? I'm still here waiting.

If I get a sufficient amount of free time, I may just write the final chapter myself! I don't know whether you take that as threat or an offer, and I don't really care, but I'd be happier if you finished it yourself. :(
Songbird15 chapter 21 . 1/20/2005
Update!

Or I'll... I'll eat you!

If threats don't work, I'll do anything you want! (within reason...)

Just pleease update! This masterpiece needs a conclusion!

*hugs Black*
Songbird15 chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
In respose to GleenTheFrog's review, the rings work cross-dimensionally, which, although it would be really confusing for the people who now have to remember two lives, would explain why Leena knows what happened. .

I'm still completely in love with this fanfic (and desperately waiting for an update).
MogGuy chapter 6 . 8/10/2004