Reviews for La Linea Sottile
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
I did notice one typo but otherwise, it has been well written for someone who has been dealing with moving and health issues. I can't wait to see what happens next. I have no new wishes for this story but that hasn't changed the fact that I like it. I'm also sorry that I didn't get to this sooner. For some unknown reason I just haven't been in a reading mood.
Kristi-Pearl-Chan chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
You must not stop this story at all. After all, if I can return to fanfiction after being away for 6 years, I know good things will come to you. Good things, dear cousin. How I love and miss you everyday. I see you have a new love for The Legend of Zelda. I wonder if Ghirahim traveled to the Hero of Time's era while they are children or not. Will SS ZELINK go as well. So many unanswered questions that I am sure will be answered in due time. The hands of time have been tilted and not in their favor.
AreiaCananaid chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Yay! An update! I really enjoyed this chapter. Even tnough it was mostly for setting things up it was nicely written and interesting. I loved your discriptions of OoT Link, he sounds adorible :3. I can't wait to see what will come next. Is yours going to end up being crossover between eras like mine? Regardless, I'm excited.
Storm Dragon Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I also love Majora's Mask but I always wondered if most of that story was just a dream. I saw a couple of typos and if you wish I can read this again and point them out to you. Story wise I get feels when Navi says she will stay with Link and wish that more authors made her be a much more friendlier fairy, then the game made her. I don't know what to say about this chapter other then I like it and can't wait for the next. As for the rest of the story, that is to come, I want the reverse love triangle between Malon, Link, and Zelda to be fleshed out more. I also want Ruto to become Link's friend. Not someone he hates cause she doesn't understand that he doesn't love her and never understood what she meant by her words when she gave him the Zora Sapphire. I'm sorry if there are any typos with the names I have mentioned.
Elder O-T Ridge chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Oh My! A Very Good Beginning. I can't wait to see what happens next. You love to torture your readers with Cliff Hangers! LOL I Love this Chapter and look forward to the next. Good work! LYBB
cookiebee chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
There are many fics that draw this story line as well so I'm looking forward to what sets you apart from the others. If there is one thing I don't want to see happen is Zelda acting as if she can do things without Link. I'm all for female power, but from all the fics I've seen everything Zelda thinks is okay to do by herself (like kill Ganon), IS NOT OKAY. GODDESSES, LINK DOESN'T DO IT ALONE, AND HE'S THE ONE WITH COURAGE.

This is probably an unnecessary comment, but its here anyways.

Also, can you explain the title? Can't remember if you explained or not.
AreiaCananaid chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Dedicated to me? Daaaawwww :3 I hardly know what to say aside from thank you :D You write such lovely Zelda stories and if I somehow helped I can only say I am grateful. I really enjoy reading your works. It was a very beautifull start. I am really enjoying your ideas and can't wait to see what you will have in store X) Thank you for the chapter!
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
So far it's good. I'm excited to see where it will go!
PersonWhoReads chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
AWWWWW! IT'S SO CUTE! KEEP GOING PLEASE!
The Guy chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
It's good. Do more because it's interesting witha good plot so far.