Reviews for The Boys of Room 905
piano.writer chapter 1 . 8/9
the ending was hilarious, thanks for writing.
The end is the absolutely best!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Great story! Very interesting idea. And the ending! "Definitely dead." Hillarious
ANGSWIN chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Oooh, this is a good one!
What a creative storyline!
GrangerPotterWeasleyMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Please continue?! Was that just a short story? I need more! It's soooo good!
FireRuby chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Aww I love it!
I've never seen a Draco/Dudley friendship before, and commend you on some great creativity! Awesome one-shot with my favorite pairing... also lol-ed at the subway bit ;)
Dani McLean chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I really like this story. It's just such a great idea. I love the idea of Draco leaving the wizarding world after the war and his interactions with Dudley were great.
Penguin's Flight chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
The last few lines were a nice touch, so cute! Dudley and Draco as roommates...then Dudley as his best man, I love it!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
first bit: ooh, drama, angst and ... emotional stuff.

last bits: hehehe. The last few paragraphs were funny
dramoine33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
wow i never would have thought of that at all
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Love it :)
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Loved it!
magic yin yang chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
haha thr ending is funny. i love the story i wish u could had add what happened when draco woke up or something but its good plot. Thanks for writing.
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
The ending is what makes this the best thing ever
CasaCan chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I loved this even before I started reading and I was definitely not disappointed. Draco and Dudley together is brilliant and not something I've really seen done much. I kind of wish you had turned this into a multichapter fic because I'd love to see more behind the scenes of these three, becoming friends and Draco and Hermione falling in love, but also adored the ending with Harry's complete disbelief about what he's seeing haha But yeah this is fantastic :)