Reviews for Crimson Mask
annakas chapter 7 . 1/14/2004
Yess it is the pairing I was hoping for. Me like it , me like it alot.
Poor Squall didn't have chance in resisting these two. I ned more of the story. Give me more.
Do you have a webpage where all your stories are hosted? The one in your profile page doesn't work and I really want to see and read all of your stories.
Hope to see rest of the story soon.
annakas chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
Oh and they have awoken. I found it a little funny that the first thing Squalls mother Raine did was knock Squall out with a spell. Not that I blame her. Zell definitely didn't expect to get this kind of reunion.
Aww poor Squall wants revenge but noone lets him to go afer Ares. can't blame the others. Squall is tired and needs his rest and they just got him back.
I so hope this will be a Seifer/Squall/Irvine triad. *crosses her fingers*
Loved how Michel took care of his brother. it was so sweet. I wonder who his knight is?
annakas chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
Ohh the fight was gruesome. I liked it. The groups got a little shock in finding out that Storm was Squall. Ohh I can't wait to see what happens next so off I go to read more.
annakas chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
Ohh things are getting more interesting. I loved the "Love Spell" words. They were were beautiful and interesting. ohh Squall got enough energy to awaken his mother and brother.
I definitely do not like Edea and Rinoa right now. they have no right to abuse their powers so and pry into others minds out of curiosity. Yeah Edea justifies it with the fact that Squall may be dangerous and a threat. But shouldn't she respect others privacy and the fact that Storm is Lagunas friend. She should know that Laguna is not and idiot and can chose his friends well. I was very happy that Squall withstood the girls prying.
Now off I go and read what Ares is doing and all the chaos.
annakas chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
Ohh the concert began. It speech Laguna made was beautiful. Selphies reaction to hearing that Storm was preforming was very amusing.
annakas chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Ohh this story is intriguing. Poor Squall or should I say Storm? In this case is all depressed and lonely. *sniff* Now off I go to read more.
JellyBellyButton chapter 7 . 1/6/2003
Very original. Fantastic!Yummy threesome!Wow!
Redrum chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
That was a sweet chapter. I like how Irvine and Seifer can read Squall like that. Can't wait for the next chapter. By the way, I liked the quote. Along with the others :) Do you make them up, or do you get them from somewhere?
GG chapter 6 . 12/9/2002
If Squall was on extended leave, does that mean he is technically still Comander? In that case, what will happen to Xu? Like to see Cid explain that to her.
Redrum chapter 6 . 12/9/2002
I forgot to mention that I really loved your lryics, I thought they were very well written. :)

I'm glad that Raine and Michel are awake now.

Nothing wrong with a threesome ;) Just so long as the feelings are all even, you know what I mean? It's always kind of sad when one of them is left out while the other two have a closer bond.
RevanLight chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
Good chapter. Not a bad fight scene. Did you, by any chance, ever RP using T1? Just wondering. If that makes no sense, then forget I ever said it! _;;
azure knight chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
Good story. Very good. I really liked the poetry, it goes well with the story. And Squall as a singer and with long hair...I like it. But he seems so lonely (sniff, sniff). Please continue.

And don't worry about the reviews. They'll come out eventually as the story develops.

Now I'm gonna read the new chapter.
GG chapter 5 . 12/8/2002
Excellent! Nice description of the fight! So Raine and Squall's brother is going to wake soon?
scribblemoose chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
Ooh, chaos. Yum.

This must have been hard to write, I have deep respect for anyone who can write verse of any kind, and to make it go somewhere so precise, and mixed with prose action... awesome.

Good luck with the battle - soon,soon!

scribblemoose
Redrum chapter 5 . 12/7/2002
Damn, I hate waiting. But with your hint with your ending notes... it seems that Squall is 5'10, so his 'mate' must be at least 6'2

I also like guys with long hair, that's if they can pull it off of course. Most men can't. *shame really, lol* Can't wait for the next chapter.