Reviews for Sentimental Journey
halfBLIND-coconuts chapter 17 . 1/31/2016
Holy Cow. Like seriously, your writing gets me fist pumping when the crew is kicking ass, next second I have to have a moment because I'm damn near on the verge of crying from the overload of feels. But then I'm really crying because I'm laughing my ass off. And that is the spectrum of emotions I was going through every five minutes of reading this. You've seriously ruined every other humorous fic I'm yet to come across, yours easily tops the list. Many thanks for making my week,

My hat comes off for you buddy.
dreamschemer chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
Really cute, and very funny! You kept the characters surprisingly well in character, considering the light tone of this piece. Great fic!
M chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A couple of years ago, I made the unfortunate choice to select your story as the very first Bebop fanfic I ever read. I am now ruined. Anything else I read is shit in comparison. Every year since, there comes I time when I feel the urge to watch the series again and then, of course, I have to read all of your stories. I am obsessed.
Li'l Yahiko chapter 17 . 10/23/2008
If anyone could write a Christmas-themed Bebop story and make it work, it's you. You're totally my hero and favorite author. :)
Locked Heart Ami chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I'm always torn between thinking your Spike is slightly OOC, and just shock and awe at how bloody amazing every last one of your fanfics are.

...Well, actually, I read this every Christmas, so I guess I'm not that torn -_-;;
Kinel Ozoa chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
I like your stories, I like the way you write. Thanks for putting me in the spirit a little earlier this year. I liked your silly ending s much as I liked your serious ending. You've got a skill I can be only envious of and I appriciate you sharing several well made tales with the general public. Know you wrote this a good 5 years ago but it holds up well.
Purple Pirate Lex chapter 17 . 11/28/2006
Oh! Dude, they should totally make a movie out of this! It is two days before December, but this story was worth skipping those 72 hours! I LOVED it! Especialy the epilogue. That Edward is such a cute little trickster! _ The part when Spike mised Julia made me sad though. For Spike. I wanted him to be happy. U_U

Anywho, amazing job! Ironically enough, I have a Cowboy Bebop wallpaper on my computer that would be great for the movie cover! _~ I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it is now officially one of my favorite Christmas stories of all time! Fantastic!
Caesar's Ghost chapter 17 . 9/12/2006
Alright. I have now officially read all of your fics, beginning to end. First let me say, thank you for writing, because I never thought I'd read fanfiction this good. You have proved my preconceptions wrong. Second, to be quite frank, you totally gave me a little closure on Bebop finally. Because I really don't think I had it before.

I mean, you made me like SpikexJulia. You even made me kind of like Vicious, which I will forever blame you for.

And, may I say, I don't think I've ever literally laughed out loud more at anything, fanfic or otherwise, than at Chapter 3 of the family clinic fic. Ever since I've found myself wanting to insert into conversations I have with new people: I mow lawns. It's a strange compulsion.

And that fic is totally everything I've been on about lately, a bunch of random people thrown together *is* a family, dammit. And there's no reliable governmental system in a social grouping that small. It's anarchy, baby! ..Maybe mine's just dysfunctional.

You especially get Ed, who nobody gets, particularly in this fic, the Christmas one.

Anyways, my point is you're now my role model for fanfiction.

You get every character, and you use them all to their very best, and it's insightful and it's funny, and I love the way you write Spike and Faye together and, by the by, the music you pick is just fantastic. Please do continue writing in any fandom you wish (more a' the ol' Champloo perhaps? it needs good fics), and even, if the fancy strikes you, one I haven't heard of, because I will go start watching a show just cause you write a fic about it.
TailsPandR'sPlace chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
_
lilkyonkyon chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
Yes, you did entertain. What is the purpose of writing a story if it's not to entertain? No one reads for meaning anymore, anyways, especially here. (I'm ashamed to say it, but it's true.) It was a comedic ending, but that always happens to the Bebop crew: something serious happens, someone almost dies or kills or gets captured, then there are episodes like Mushroom Samba. That's just the way the show is. Wait, that's the way life is. And there you have it.

Merry Christmas (in July)!
lilkyonkyon chapter 16 . 7/9/2006
"Like we’ll say, ‘Oh. So that’s why. It was all a rich tapestry."

"The tapestry of us getting screwed?"

"Exactly."

My family says something along these lines every Christmas. Well, not really, but it's a good line, nonetheless.
lilkyonkyon chapter 15 . 7/9/2006
Yay, Hosanna! This is all fitting together now even more-so. I like when that happens, too. It's fun and you know that the author was actually planning these things. Good for you! Yay!
lilkyonkyon chapter 14 . 7/9/2006
Phew! I thought Ed and Ein and drunk-Santa were going to get caught. They were really doing a good thing, even if the stuff they were giving out was kinda weird. It's Christmas, come on!
lilkyonkyon chapter 13 . 7/8/2006
Hah, that was a great Faye ending line. Shame she didn't get to eat dinner with little Jenny. I think I would've liked that.
lilkyonkyon chapter 12 . 7/8/2006
Okay...so things didn't quite work out. Maybe Spike'll come? (yeah, right.)