Reviews for Broken Souls
Aoi1995 chapter 26 . 7/27
I loved this story very much. It was beautiful and painful too especially when Hermione lost her memories. At first they started to comfort each other and then they fall in love with each other though Draco was already in love. Apart from their love story I loved the friendship between Bill and Draco. They were true friends and completely understand each other. I loved Ginny too and Ron was irritating and funny. There were some moments when I want to strangle me. The most surprising thing was that Bellatrix had cared for Draco even in her twisted way. I read dramione stories only and it's good to see you written many of them.
ashleighrrusso chapter 21 . 3/6
"Mr. Bill. You smarts, but dumbs." BEST. LINE. EVER! I'm loving this!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/24/2017
Poor poor Bill! XD
AussieSweet chapter 26 . 2/2/2017
Very nice story with a few interesting twists!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
That's not really fair, he wasn't tortured! And Hermione is right, it's not something she can control.
AmethystRoseMalfoy chapter 26 . 12/19/2016
I love this! It was wonderful. I have enjoyed several of your stories, think I'll go see what other little gems you have for me. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Dulce Muerte chapter 26 . 12/1/2016
Such a great story, love all your works
Miss.inglenook chapter 26 . 10/6/2016
From the depths of the Welsh county side, all they way in the UK I just want to say Thank you x I loved your story. I loved your Ginny, she's fiery and exactly how I imagine her too. I adore Dramione and think you got both of them just right. I was a little confused by the way you write dialogue sometimes, so I just read it again :-) I have to tell you that you have ruined my day, for now I won't be doing anything else apart from reading your other stories (and possibly pick the daughter up from school ) thank you again you talented person you. Loves xx
RoyalBunny chapter 26 . 7/29/2016
Great job!

~RoyalBunny
DarkDiamond77 chapter 26 . 7/15/2016
awwwwww, i wuv it! sooooooo cuuuuute! man, your endings always make me cry XD :D
kalikk chapter 26 . 5/23/2016
emocionante e bonito...amei
Zalia chapter 6 . 4/1/2016
I rather love Ginny. ;)
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
fantastic story. is it bad of me that I was happy Hermione ruined Ron's wedding lol. thx for sharing.
momadrigal chapter 26 . 3/13/2016
This was definitly a very sweet story. Love it. I especially love the ending. So cool, couldn't have been better. Thank you.
momadrigal chapter 11 . 3/11/2016
I can't stop reading. Is so hot, exciting and romantic. Excellent job.