Reviews for Dragon Ball : Fight for the Future
IT STILL ENDED UP BEING
GOKU X VEGETA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA
Why do you care chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
What the motherfucking shit did I just read? Yes, I am openly cursing...
But really! WTF was this?
Number 1: Goku hates Chichi. Well, as a GoChi fan, I hate you for that. Goku and Chichi have a true love that is unlike any other. 'Til death do us part' does not apply to them for even in death they love one another more than words can express!
Number 2: Goku and Bulma hook up. Well, I hate you even more for that. Goku does not LOVE Bulma! He sees her a sister and she sees him as a brother! Geez! Then again, I am a Goku x Chichi shipper...but still!
Number 3: What kind of fight scene...? How does boom, bang, pow tell us readers anything! Seriously! It's not like we can look into your mind and we can see what you envisioned!
Number 4: I quote, "Only it was EVEN COOLER because i didnt have to write it!" and then there was, "btw, Excuse me if i skip WORDS occasionaly, its TO save me time." What kind of writer are you? I don't know if you did this to have a laugh of all the people who read this, but this story was a piece of shit. You put no work into it and there was no plot line.
Number 5: This is the last point I'm going to make. I would go on, but I don't have any more time for you... So, I need you to realize that...Goku is not an idiot! He's really smart, but he just didn't have access to a proper education like everyone else. Have you SEEN his battle strategies and how quickly he caught onto techniques. If anything, the moron is YOU! This story made NO sense at all. If I hurt your feelings and self-confidence throughout this review, I DON"T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!
Bardock ssj chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
What the FUCK was that
Chilami Lynn chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
okay i never do this but seriously "WTF did I just read." honestly not hating but what was that!
BL00DVAMP1R3666 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015