Reviews for Second Chances
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/14
Be careful about things like content and legalities, but you're really talented.
Lady Stardust 619 chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
This is a really good story.
That said, I'm very confused.
What was the whole "May my children forgive me" that Harry said about?
Why would his children have to forgive him?
TeamPotterForLife chapter 14 . 11/29/2017
Very interesting read. Would love if it was a tad longer and built extra tension between Harry and Hermione, but the writing made up for that. Great job!
Deathcrow chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
Okay both Harry and Hermione are just completely unlikable in this story. Hermione goes from saying she "loves" Ron to actually not wanting to marry him at all within a few paragraphs and that he was just a last resort. Also apparently he's her only option if she ever wants children? What? Isn't she fresh out of Hogwarts? She's not an old maid (also Witches and Wizards live longer). Did Hermione suffer some kind of serious head injury before the story began?
Deathcrow chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
I really don't enjoy how you have portrayed both Harry and Hermione in this fic. Hermione in particular doesn't take any responsibility for her own decisions and choices. Her constant blaming of Harry for not "catching her" earlier seems terribly archaic. As if it's his sole responsibility to communicate his feelings to her. Seems like she's just as much at fault for their situation.

Not to mention how pathetic they both are for marrying people that they don't really want to be with.
Jester-of-the-Plague chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Shame to see it end so soon but not bad. And love how you said I remain your humble servant lol remains of what Ben Franklin used to say in his Silence Dogood letters
Serieanimemangafan chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Awesome i love Your story update fast please
pawsrule chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Great chapter! Enjoyed the confrontation.
shronktikar1504 chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
Nice going! Good to see the fight finally resolved, although not in any type of favor for the Weasleys.
Eager to see how you take your story forward now!
abbywinkler chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This is super good and interesting! I really like sentence structure and usage.
pawsrule chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
Great chapter!
TheProphetBVB chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
You have no idea how stoked I was to see this update when I looked this morning, I just read back through the story earlier this week. Good chapter, though I do wish it had been a little bit longer.
shronktikar1504 chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
Updated after a while eh? Nice of them to finally act on their feelings, unafraid of a bunch of weasels.
TheLostTree21 chapter 11 . 3/13/2016
Can't wait to see what happens next!
brittaneyhubmann chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
good story keep writing more of it