Reviews for Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Sarah605 chapter 30 . 1/23/2019
I have read this story two or three times already and I don't know why I haven't postet a review yet. This is another fantastic story. As I said, I love your long stories. Great work!
Truckee Gal chapter 30 . 1/16/2018
Lee, if you'd just reinforce that wobbly trellis outside the window ...
This was what those, who remember paper books, would call a real page turner!
Truckee Gal chapter 29 . 1/16/2018
Enter the dynamic mother-daughter duo riding in to save the day!
Open mouth, insert foot JUDGE!
Take THAT ADA Gardner!
Sign yourself into a psychiatric hospital, Miss suspended Detective Bloodthirsty-Belligerent-Bledsoe!
Truckee Gal chapter 28 . 1/16/2018
Francine and Ephraim better be packing heat and burning rubber to get to that hospital I.C.U. In time! Man that felt great, didn't it, Lee? Foiling their sinister plan and landing a most satisfying punch!
Truckee Gal chapter 27 . 1/16/2018
Sometimes Scarecrow is his own worst enemy. Getting thrown out of the hospital, thrown out of jail and blackmailing Duffy.

Joe is kicking some serous ass and having a grand old time of it. Feeling sorry for Phillip and Jamie, who have yet to learn their Mom's condition. Sorry for Carrie, whose husband is turning into "In again, out again, Finnigan" though for a good cause.

This Tilt-A-Whirl is making me seasick! Good news: Control of Amanda's treatment in Dotty's domain and the overzealous I.C.U. doctor is subpoenaed. Bad News: The remaining two evil dudes are at the hospital for another run at Amanda. Use a Lady Emily disguise and go save her, Lee.
Truckee Gal chapter 26 . 1/16/2018
This is not good, not good at all!
Truckee Gal chapter 25 . 1/16/2018
Good grief! Where's the communication? The right hand doesn't know what the left hands doing!
Truckee Gal chapter 24 . 1/16/2018
More comic relief:
Dotty to Lee: "If you're so good, shouldn't you be able to keep me safe?"
Dotty to Lee: "Is that how Amanda's car keeps getting destroyed?"
Truckee Gal chapter 22 . 1/16/2018
Compassion for Miss Detective Bloodthirsty-Belligerent-Bledsoe, because she was raped, is increasingly difficult to muster. That chip on her shoulder is exponentially bigger than the cow chip as previously thought.

Comforting to see Dotty focusing what's most important. She'll get digs in from time to time, but deep down she's already striding along the path of forgiveness.
Truckee Gal chapter 21 . 1/16/2018
In addition to the sadness and deep concern for her daughter, Dotty's had quite an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime day. One she won't be able to share with any of her friends so it was good to have open, honest conversations with Lee that shed light on their careers.
Truckee Gal chapter 20 . 1/16/2018
It's a sorry state of affairs when this prejudiced, "the ends justify the means" detective, apparently, neither understands nor complies with the law; yet has been on the force for years!
Truckee Gal chapter 19 . 1/16/2018
Joe King is doing a thoughtful and thorough job gathering evidence to acquit Lee. Bravo!

If this Miss 3B Detective wasn't so messed up in her mind from her own rape, I'd be singing, "Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!" Sure hope Captain Rich sends her to get help.
Truckee Gal chapter 18 . 1/16/2018
Joe King convinced the P.D. to have another detective review the evidence against Lee.

Dotty's been to the bowels of a top secret federal agency, guided a sketch artist and identified the ring leader of the brutal attack on her daughter. Miss Detective Bloodthirsty-Belligerent-Bledsoe never stood a chance. KA-BOOM!

Lee's holding Amanda's hand, just being the man she knows and loves, begging her to awaken and stay with him.
Truckee Gal chapter 17 . 1/16/2018
Dotty and Lee were talking things out on their drive to the hospital, coming to a meeting of the minds. As they arrived outside the I.C.U. to visit Amanda, standing guard is none other than Miss "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" Detective Bloodthirsty-Belligerent-Bledsoe.
Truckee Gal chapter 16 . 1/16/2018
Excuse me, but Williamson and his 3 lackeys aren't likely to walk right into IFF asking for you. Out, now, into the streets of D.C. and hunt them down like seasoned federal intelligence agents!