Reviews for Unfamiliar Road
Demigra Chronoa chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
I have a feeling shits about to get real in the next chapter.

I have to admit when I first heard that there was a FanFiction where Faith was Tony Stark's dad, I thought maybe they were joking. But now that I see that its real, I kind of like it.
SF31 chapter 3 . 4/20/2017
Love Faith's reaction here. You got Tony's personality right too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
this is good I like it, but maybe one of the other avengers Know of the slayer say cap. America, from during the war. there was a Nasi thing with vampires in the buffy-verse
arturus chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Nice take on the crossover. It's a damn fine read and the pacing feels spot on.
lateVMlover chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Wish there as more in this update! :)
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Angel could have done the Mojo anyway, but to keeps Slayers a secret.
Sandalaris chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Yay! You updated a whole bunch, but I'm going to start with reviewing this one, because this one is my favorite. :) Although Howl is a close second. ;)
I like how complex you keep the characters. You don't make the good guys pure and wholesome and you don't make the bad guys pure evil. :)
Can't wait to see the Faith and Tony confrontation. And to watch Buffy and the gang try and figure out how to handle the opposing sides trying to recruit them.
Treva Rea chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Excellent writing! You have a knack for writing the characters of BtVS in character.

I also like how you wrote what Faith said to Buffy in response to her record being erased. Shows some maturity has come to the gal.

Can't wait to see what else you do with this. Hope you're continuing. If you need ideas, I'm good as a muse.

I've wanted to write an Avenges/Agents of Shield xover with BtVS, but just can't seem to get myself back into writing. But I'm all up for helping.

Treva
kallas.br chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
Good very good,
is nice finding fics that do not make the scooby into a comparable organization to shield. or having government authorization higher than Fury.
And the idea of faith being the daughter of stark is excellent.

hope you Update soon
lateVMlover chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
I really like this. I hope you plan on writing more!
lateVMlover chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Really fun introduction.
tamisnead chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Just want to let you know I'm still reading and loving!
FangsandDaggers chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
This is gonna be so awesome. Hooked and waiting for the next bit :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
Oh feel bad for faith and dawn want to see slayers fight the military
spk chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Fantastic characterizations. You definitely have me intrigued. :)