Reviews for Chuck vs The Night
devious418 chapter 1 . 19h
Awesome job, very well written!

Thank you!
baldcoder chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Nice little fic. Well done.
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This was a very well written one shot. Something I learned about Chuck early on in the show was that while he didn't want to hurt anyone, he wouldn't hesitate to protect those he cared for and loved. If that meant hurting someone else or giving up his own life he would do it. Great job, a very good read.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Great fill in the blank story. I appreciate the detail you put into your writing.
phathead01 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Well done! Thanks for writing!
CaryR chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Great ending paragraph. Thanks.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Damn, for a first effort that was well written. An interesting look at the events that night. This Chuck was a little more worried about her reaction than I think he needed to be but I enjoyed reading it. Look forward to more from you.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
You've covered this missing section of canon beautifully. I always thought that Chuck must have been sh177ing himself as he plucked up the courage to tell Sarah that he'd killed Shaw, given her reaction to his spy training in general and his "shooting" of the mole in particular. Really nicely written. Maybe you'll write some more Chuck fiction?
doc2or chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Enjoyed the story, I think I can only remember one or two other fics that dealt with Chuck's state of mind after shooting Shaw. After making such a big deal about Chuck and Sarah's red tests the show just seemed to forget it ever happened as it did so many things in the later seasons. Thank you.
knightrid3r chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Awesome take on those missing scenes. Always thought it was a little shallow, I guess is the word, on Sarah's part that she wasn't able to look past him killing Perry to defend himself (even though he didn't actually kill him), while Chuck was able to look past things like her killing countless people, or seducing marks for missions. It really painted her in a bad light and along with the name reveal to Shaw and a few other things it almost killed the character of Sarah to the point of not being redeemable in my eyes. Thankfully she eventually was able to be redeemed I think but it was something that just didn't sit well with me at all. Great story keep up the Chuck writing!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Excellent story. Not many deal with the aftermath of Chuck's first kill. I liked Casey's expanded role in everything that happened, always the unsung hero in these adventures.