Reviews for On Tour
Percabeth x Solangelo chapter 42 . 7/7
Holy shit! This fic was soooooooooooooo good. I’m kind of happy and sad at the ending. Happy because the whole band falling apart and break up make this fic seem more realistic. Life isn’t perfect and smooth all around. I’m kind of sad because Will and Nico broke up. I’m a huge Solangelo shipper. But anyway, this fic is really really good and I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you so much for making my month, year, decade by writing this fic.
ARandomReviewer chapter 42 . 11/2/2020
Hello, I just wanted to say that this is truly one of the best things I have ever read. I've never reviewed anything before, but this was too good to not review. I started reading it last night, went to sleep thinking of it and woke up thinking of it. It was truly amazing. I'll admit, I was a little heartbroken when Nico broke up with Will. That in itself was surprising since I normally don't get that attached to book characters, especially fanfic characters. Overall, this was an incredible story, hitting all of the right emotions and had a great ending that left it open to either be the end of the story or for a sequel. On that note, PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS IM BEGGING YOU! Like I said, this was incredible, and I would read a sequel without a second thought. I know this last updated in 2016 so this will probably never be seen, but I just wanted to say thank you for writing such an amazing story :).
Guest chapter 42 . 10/5/2020
...WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US?!
Rose chapter 42 . 10/2/2020
Thank you for writing this amazing story. I can’t describe how much I enjoyed reading it. You are an excellent writer, who left my emotions splattered all over the place.
Smallbob chapter 5 . 9/23/2020
Getting ptx trio vibes, approximately that is
f chapter 42 . 5/11/2020
i read this whole story in one day, and i almost cried as i read this chapter. (i was supposed to be writing an essay)
MiraculousViolet chapter 20 . 4/12/2020
Ok I'm gonna guess that Percy got into drugs or something and he is being tracked down by a gang. And Annabeth is involved somehow
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2020
I really liked this again! I have to admit, the end makes me a little sad, because I don't want anything between them to get ruined. But I love all your writing, and I think I've read all of your works!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2020
I really love your writing! This was my favorite chapter! Thank you!
AmazingGracie chapter 42 . 8/6/2019
So good! This is my 3rd time reading it and it just gets better. Still slightly salty that I read 42 chapters for Will and Nico to break up but whatever :) Love this story so much you’re so talented!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2018
Lovely
Guest chapter 42 . 4/21/2018
This needs to be continued. I hate the ending!
papercharacter chapter 42 . 4/18/2018
Holy shit I read this entire fic in one sitting I'm sO PISSED OFF BECAUSE I SHOULD BE DOING MY THESIS DUE IN 29 HOURS but it was so good holy shit it felt so real! I can't write a longer review but here are a few thoughts: This story was so RIGHT! It tackles so many things in a really in depth way that I've come to not expect from Fanfiction. Beyond expectations. Amazing. I knew how it was going to end, and the Jason thing was really fucking me up the entire time because I just knew that out of all them, he was the most oblivious of his mental health. Ironic. He wanted to fix people and he wanted people to need him. He was manipulative but he was a good person, a good friend, a good band mate. It's quite difficult to distinguish the signs. I wouldn't have figured out the signs if I weren't reading about codependency a few days ago. Nonetheless, the presentation and writing of the story was so good. Expected but with a twist. Percy and Annabeth AND HOLY SHIT NICO AND WILL? FUCK. That was one roller coaster ride. No other words. It was great! If you're asking yourself whether or not you should read this fic, then stop wasting your time reading my review!
Guest chapter 40 . 1/13/2018