Reviews for On Tour
brian-trolldan chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
amazing as always! can't wait for the next chapter!
Amollygamation chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
Aw, poor Solangelo! But they're working it out, so it's okay. Kudos to Jason for helping Will, and kudos to you for being the lovely person who gifted me with this chapter. I hope you truly enjoy your holidays, because I am enjoying mine. Thank you!
ShadowSmite chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
This chapter was amazing! I really loved it and it was very sweet. I can't wait to see how everything will turn out!
Doing great!
~Bella
Rachel chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
definitely one of my all time favourite fanfics, maybe my complete fav. it is such a well developed, understandable story line, and even though there are two major complications, it all flows really well. I feel like I totally know the characters after reading how they react appropriately in each situation. I really want to know what happened next hahaha. thanks so much for the regular updates! merry Christmas xox
aokkalovr1 chapter 35 . 12/18/2015
OMG please update soon! I cant wait to read more! :D
Sokkalovr1 chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Are you a musician? I've never heard such great music lyrics in a fanfiction unless they were already part of a song. Unless this is part of an actual song, because I need to freaking find it! I love this fanfiction its my favorite right now and I can't wait to read more. I love the way you word things. I could never write the way you do. It's really, truly amazing.
Amollygamation chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
I like stories that make me smile, and I've been grinning for the past fifteen minutes. So thank you. :)
namelessandgameless chapter 35 . 11/29/2015
I just read this thing in two days and oh mY GOD. Let me tell you, this is one of the best fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading with my own two eyeballs. I love this, Bella
RandomOnlinePerv chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Will, if we didn't have friemds we would never have bad days. Is it weird I'm talking to a fictional character? Nah!
RandomOnlinePerv chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Dear random person who wrote this fanfic, please be more confident. Your writing is some of the best I've ever read and i've read a lot of shit. You even took a cliche, person famous person b blah blah blahty blah, and somehow made it bearable.
Sincerely, R.O.P
RandomAsFuckYou chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
My thoughts rigjt now: Damn you Rob Drydek, Russia'z fucking messed up, this fanfictionz good, and Christin your mother and father fucking unicorn pillow pet is looking at me!
RandomOnlinePerv chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
I'm the same way, only I call my brooding book my 'dream' (more like nightmare) journal. I've written like four songs tjat I really like and I give them to my sister because she doesn't have stage fright.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/24/2015
Oh my goodness that was sweet! It was so full of fluff and made up for the extreme angst. I adored it and it made my day. I can't wait to see how this all turns out, and maybe Jason will get some love in the process.

I loved this chapter!
~Bella
BlueCookieMonster151 chapter 35 . 11/24/2015
Great chapter
MissAmbivalent chapter 35 . 11/23/2015
Love love love! Thanks for another fantastic chapter! Oh I really hope Percy and Annabeth get their happy ever after, and that Jason finds a guy soon too! Looking forward to the next chapter already
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »